Accepted iCreepz Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mertes

"Let's do this again." -Sniper

*READ THE HUGE NOTE IN THE ONLINE TIMES, VERY IMPORTANT!*

- Your name and/or nickname

Joachim

- Your age
16 in April.

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:47534861

- Your general online times and your timezone
I am online every day between 3 and 11 PM GMT +1, on weekends it depends but usually up to around 1 PM - 3 AM GMT +1.

Detailed:
Weekdays (Sundays-Thursdays) 3-11 PM GMT +1.
Weekends (Fridays-Saturdays) varies a lot, but usually around 1-3 PM until 1-3 AM.
(if ever needed, I can make a full detailed schedule, but as I don't think that is so neccessary I won't do that now)

*HUGE NOTE*: Due to my parents being divorced, I am only having access to the actual PC every second week (starting next week, week 10, I will be at my mom). During the time I am at my mom I can only be on the forums, so this is a relatively big issue. Just so you consider that or that you don't think I just went inactive.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I'd like to apply for Deathrun, since that's the server I am on preferably every day. I was allowed by Madact. And yes, I can visit any server at any time (only problem could be that it could take a little tiny whiny baby bit of time for me to get into a server, blame my pc).

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes I do and I am ready to use it as well.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have none. I just know the fundementals of being one since I've been a moderator on a MC server and have a lot experience from seeing how actual admins act.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No, sorry. I am very in for learning it though and I think I might understand it really quickly, considering I am a fast learner.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
The reason to pick me? I'd say it's because of my overall community connection with everyone. I can get a great talk with anyone, take questions and most importantly help. I am a very active user as well. Something you'd be seeing a lot with having me on your team is equality and able to handle a community. Some general information about me would be that I am a very open hearted person, listening to concerns, questions and critique from anyone. I usually try to get people to understand that they do wrong before I just go into kicking them immediately, also leaving the possibility for them to talk to me if the ban/kick/gag/mute would be unfair according to them.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I'd like to say that I am a fair person, not doing too hard punishments when it's not needed. We will begin with mic spamming. When there is someone talking too much on the mic, doing some weird sounds or playing some music I'd warn them first, if they don't listen, I proceed to mute for 30 minutes. If it's very harsh swearing or towards another player I'd put it on a 60 minute one or even kick.

For the spamming in chat I'd simply first warn, then mute for 30 minutes and if continued I'd give 60 minutes or kick the person. I only ban someone if he's hacking or has a big moderation history (kicked several times). ((also I could ban if the person has been continously reported))

Now for some Deathrun specifics.
Delaying - simple slay and if continued after a round, kick. If even continued more, ban.
Bhopping (DR1 and on DR2 if it comes back) - slay, if continued, kick.
Favouring (not seen this too much) - slay and if continued, kick.
As you can see, it follows the same principle.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading and I wish you a mer- I mean a good day.

~iCreepz

+1

• You have made a good application.
  • You are freindly, according to chatlogs and my personal experiences with you.
  • You are already helping us admins by reporting rulebreakers.
  • You create your own map, this isn't necersarely a good thing when it comes to administration but this proves that you like the gamemode and wish to influence it.
  • You seem to be active on dr 2.
The biggest negative I can see here is that you will be inactive alot because of your parents divorcion, but as long as you stay active the weeks when you have access to a computer then I am fine with it.

I would really like to see you as a part of our team, I want you to know that, good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Mertes
Thank you, Redspike. I really appreciate it. :) We better get some game nights going you and me, seems like it'd be a lot of fun.

Reactions: Redspike
I just realized I needed to do this! When redspike put all of this one I totally agree with everything he said and completly forgot to give my vote :p
But yeah, the activity thing can be an issue. But I've seen you've been helping out and very active as you can be so +1

Redspike speaks the truth, I don't know you personally from the servers but I've seen you around on the forums and you seem very helpful and active. The application is sublime and I can't fault you on that.

All I've heard from you is good things so in good faith I'll give this a +1, I doubt if I ever come across you you'll be totally different to what everyone's described but if you are, my opinion can be easily swayed.

Hopefully we can add you to the team <3

@Madact, @TreatFly, @Lukas thank you! :) I'll be sure to at least be around the forums whenever I can. Also, I might get things going with the activity thing actually. I can borrow my mother's laptop which may work with TF2, going to test that today and if that works, we can scratch that whole activity thing. :D

I don't personally play DR or administer it, but you seem like a really nice guy, +1 with all the reasons stated above

@Madact, @TreatFly, @Lukas thank you! :) I'll be sure to at least be around the forums whenever I can. Also, I might get things going with the activity thing actually. I can borrow my mother's laptop which may work with TF2, going to test that today and if that works, we can scratch that whole activity thing. :D
What type of laptop is it? (Ive seen you in DR and your really nice i need to add you :p)

@Joe, I don't really know, all I know is that when I tested it on Can I Run It, it showed that I could play it on minimum requirements. :) Also, thanks for that! It's just to add me on Steam yo. @Da Random, gracias amigo! :D

This app is beautiful! I'd love to see you on our team.

You should come on mumble sometime and get to know us that aren't on DR :)

+1

I asked Kevin whether he wanted him to be accepted or not, since there is no manager I don't know how he feels about new staff members. He did not reply to this, though. Well, he asked if Creepz would get a mentor and I said yes of course; but after that nothing else.

• Informative
Reactions: Madact
I should've responded to inform you all earlier, but I've been busy the recent days. I have had much on my mind, catching up with school, playing with friends and other stuff. I am still active and try to play whenever I have the time, this week is not going to work so well though since I am not available to get on a PC (as stated in the huge note). However, I could say that I will probably be more available in the following weeks that are coming up, so hopefully the inactivity has not had too much of an impact. I am a very patient person when it comes to big decisions, so no need to stress about voting me in as an admin.

• Friendly
Reactions: Kittylicious
If anyone is wondering about my activity, I still have the problem with the weeks and won't be able to come in-game until next week from now. Also, sorry for the past inactivity, back on now.

+1
-Nice guy, Polite, mature, patient
-Good activity on servers when possible
-Amazing app
Overall I think he would be a very good admin.

@Kevin

I think it is a good time for this to get accepted now with 7 posetive votes and 0 negatives.

Alot of other apps gets accepted so please tell us if there is a reason why this hasn't been accepted yet.

@Kevin

I think it is a good time for this to get accepted now with 7 posetive votes and 0 negatives.

Alot of other apps gets accepted so please tell us if there is a reason why this hasn't been accepted yet.

The recent inactivity and the fact DR is exploding with admins at the moment.

Accepted! And Welcome to the team! Due to overwhelming support you are to begin your life of adminship! so I wish you all the best! Your Mentors shall be @Madact and @Lukas and dont be afraid to ask other admins for a hand should your mentors be unavailable!

Best of luck! Kevin will give your your rights later on!

Broski.

• Winner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread