Declined I was gagged for "Ghosting" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account:Fennekin
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:210774850
Date and Time of the Ban:13/02/2018 & around 6:30pm
Reason about the Ban:Ghosting (I said when jimjo was doing his dr "He rebel He is KOS)
Admin that Banned you: Jimjo
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:Name of your Banned Steam Account:Because that isn't ghosting i know plenty of people who do that also the fact that other people have done that while another admin was on and not been gagged

• Disagree
Reactions: Communist Pug
If you say anything whilst you are dead . e.g He is there or he is kos, that it still ghosting and it was a right decision by the admin.

Against. I already warned you about ghosting before and I then see you doing it again. Like communist pig said, what you said in chat is counted as ghosting if you are giving a location, what they’re doing etc while your dead.

• Agree
Reactions: Communist Pug
1. I never gave a location
2. You have never warned me for ghosting before
3.You have been on when people have said the exact same thing
4.I also am pretty sure you have done the exact same

Making things worse? Oh please I am giving suggestions and the reason why you broke the rules. Can we stay on topic instead of going off on talking about something eles.

Don't post on appeals if you have nothing useful to say, just causes arguments.

Against. I already warned you about ghosting before and I then see you doing it again. Like communist pig said, what you said in chat is counted as ghosting if you are giving a location, what they’re doing etc while your dead.

Declined & closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread