Accepted I was banned and muted by a toxic admin for no reason (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saul Goodman

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Saul Goodman
Steam ID 32: [U:1:139798676]
Date and Time of the Ban: ~5:00PM 7/4/23 AEST
Reason about the Ban: Actually nothing
Admin that Banned you: Grambam36 [U:1:188550340]
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
So what happened was I was a guard on the jailbreak server and as the reds were lined up in front of cells, one guy wasn't afk frozen so I shot at him but hit another red - he wasn't killed and they were sent to medic later, but then another blu accidentally freekills another red as he's also trying to get this rebeller. This admin decides to guard ban me, revive the freekilled red and do nothing about the sniper. Then he says in chat "I didn't do a thing lol" and "you aren't banned I have console you suicided" as well as "you aren't guard ban you're just doing an act" when I asked to be unbanned. Next round I am confirmed as guard banned and I ask the admin again to unban me but then he just mutes and gags me for "annoying". He straight up lies about me not being banned then mutes me when I confirmed it and asked again to be unbanned.

P.S. the round after he slays everyone during a free day when no order was given after cells opened, so I got the feeling this admin is a bit abusive and toxic.

If possible I'd like this admin to be demoted because I did literally nothing prior to annoy or set him off and if simply freehitting somebody gets you guard banned then muted by this guy then he may ban many more after me. I'd like to believe that this guy is an outlier and the rest of the staff of this community are nice; that you wont just allow this sort of behaviour and staff to exist while silencing those who call it out here in the forums.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-04-07 172358.png
    Screenshot 2023-04-07 172358.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 63
  • 20230407170844_1.jpg
    20230407170844_1.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 20230407170847_1.jpg
    20230407170847_1.jpg
    269.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 20230407170849_1.jpg
    20230407170849_1.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 56
  • 20230407170854_1.jpg
    20230407170854_1.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 66
  • 20230407170912_1.jpg
    20230407170912_1.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 65
I did not guard ban you. If you look at the console, it clearly says you had an already existing guard ban. However, it is my fault for misunderstanding the situation, as from my perspective, you suicided and tried to blame me for something I didn't do. I gagged you because you kept spamming chat blaming me for the guard ban and asking me to unban you, even though I tried to clear up the situation that I had nothing to do with it. That last screenshot was me restarting the round due to a forced freeday by a warden who didn't have a good mic and wanted a freeday, to which I had to guard ban. Hope this clears things up.

Reactions: Kazzy
I did not guard ban you. If you look at the console, it clearly says you had an already existing guard ban. However, it is my fault for misunderstanding the situation, as from my perspective, you suicided and tried to blame me for something I didn't do. I gagged you because you kept spamming chat blaming me for the guard ban and asking me to unban you, even though I tried to clear up the situation that I had nothing to do with it. That last screenshot was me restarting the round due to a forced freeday by a warden who didn't have a good mic and wanted a freeday, to which I had to guard ban. Hope this clears things up.
How was it that I was on blu that round before being guard banned? It was an on the spot ban; not when I first joined. Can you provide the reason why I've been guard banned by whoever gave me the ban? I am still looking to appeal the ban regardless of who it was from, but given you were the only admin talking in the server at the time and it came after someone was freekilled, I had plenty of reason to believe it was you.

Even if you didn't ban me, you knew I was guard banned cause you saw the console log like myself and said I wasn't banned. Instead of telling me to take it to the forums to appeal it, you muted me for "being annoying."

(Extending this to any and all admins but yourself included) can you find the actual reason for the guard ban so I can appeal that?

Edit: freekilled by another guard that is

How was it that I was on blu that round before being guard banned? It was an on the spot ban; not when I first joined. Can you provide the reason why I've been guard banned by whoever gave me the ban? I am still looking to appeal the ban regardless of who it was from, but given you were the only admin talking in the server at the time and it came after someone was freekilled, I had plenty of reason to believe it was you.

Even if you didn't ban me, you knew I was guard banned cause you saw the console log like myself and said I wasn't banned. Instead of telling me to take it to the forums to appeal it, you muted me for "being annoying."

(Extending this to any and all admins but yourself included) can you find the actual reason for the guard ban so I can appeal that?
I believe I have found the report relating to you. I also believe what me and you went through was a misunderstanding, so I believe you should have your gag removed, as in the moment I believed you were trying to troll me. The "being annoying" part was a little rude sounding, that was another fault of mine. I won't defend that, though, you being able to play on BLU for a few minutes really, really led me to the suspicion you were doing it intentionally. Guard bans were probably down, which confused the both of us, and when I respawned a red it probably re-activated it.

I believe I have found the report relating to you. I also believe what me and you went through was a misunderstanding, so I believe you should have your gag removed, as in the moment I believed you were trying to troll me. The "being annoying" part was a little rude sounding, that was another fault of mine.
Thank you for understanding this and taking in what I had to say - I honestly just expected this post to be deleted by some senior admin and myself banned from all panda servers. Tends to be the state of most TF2 communities now. I appreciate the apology too and I myself apologise for calling you toxic out of this mutual misunderstanding.

• Friendly
Reactions: Racer911-1
As for the guard ban, are you able to find out why it happened and who enforced it? I wouldn't mind making a new appeal to combat it but if you didn't give it to me then I have no clue as to who gave it or why it happened.

As for the guard ban, are you able to find out why it happened and who enforced it? I wouldn't mind making a new appeal to combat it but if you didn't give it to me then I have no clue as to who gave it or why it happened.
"Micspam/Chatspam/Slaying as warden" Was the reason given in said report I have sent. As for who banned you, it probably was not in-game, and was done by a senior admin. Semicolon Backslash is the one who reviewed the footage given, as he is the one who replied in the thread.

"Micspam/Chatspam/Slaying as warden" Was the reason given in said report I have sent. As for who banned you, it probably was not in-game, and was done by a senior admin. Semicolon Backslash is the one who reviewed the footage given, as he is the one who replied in the thread.
this is literally a different account - check the Steam ID32 codes/links

Why was I banned?

this is literally a different account - check the Steam ID32 codes/links

Why was I banned?
Correct, this report to my knowledge has nothing to do with your case here.

As for the guardban you want to appeal it does not appear to be in our remote logging system meaning its either bugged or expired. Some other admin will have to chime in on who gave it out and why.

Looking at your case I do not believe this gag was not justified looks to me like a misunderstanding gone sour. The gag will be lifted, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread