i think the jb admins hate me (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that latest excuse just had a hole shot straight through it. You cannot access games that are being used by the "host" account at the same time as the original sharer. I honestly think you are making up excuses at this point.

Him making this thread was basically a suicide mission.

• Disagree
Reactions: StraightOuttaMemes
Hello im straightouttamemes
and i feel like the admins try to snipe me.
i feel like they spectate me and they just wait for a quick mistake and then they punish me... and i also think i have been unfairly banned for my noisemaker (1week already expired) i was using the noisemaker on the jailbreak server most of the time but after a week some admin joined and said i cant use it anymore i found it really retarded cuz its just a noisemaker and yes i ignored the admin orders they told me to stop using my noisemaker. (the noisemaker is glitched and has unlimited uses)
i ignored the order from the admin cuz i bought it and i really wanted to use it.
i just found it retarded........
i dont really know why the admin wants me to buy a new noisemaker after 25 uses.
some admin told me to get the piss outta the server no one wants u here. (he wasnt admin at that time)

Intoxgaming ban submission (denied) for noisemaker
http://intoxgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=38491

You have no shame at all isn't it?
Making a thread like this, yes I was the Admin who warned you several times and I don't personal "hate" you but truly dispise you as a player trying to make this gamemode unplayable for everyone who tries to play on our server.

I gave you "the last warning" and it's going to stay like that, a thread like this is not going to help after trying to make this gamemode unplayable for all, disrespecting me and ignoring all the warnings I gave you.

I don't want to hear any noise maker from you anymore, I hope that I'm clear about that.
I gave enough warnings to you to give you the message.
The fact you like noisemakers or not, glitched or not, a misunderstanding or not. No more noise from you, am I clear?!

Overtalking the Warden is a rule and you are maybe not using your microphone but I will just count it the same way because nobody can hear his orders, also did I mention before that I gave several warnings over the microphone and chat?
Maybe you missed that microphone part becase you were ramming that noise maker button of yours, and this isn't once I'm speaking of, oh nonono.
You did this several times.

I made my point, it's going to stay this way for the Gamemode's sake, any admin who wants to talk about this decision is free to talk to me privately.

[Thread closed]

Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread