i think the jb admins hate me (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello im straightouttamemes
and i feel like the admins try to snipe me.
i feel like they spectate me and they just wait for a quick mistake and then they punish me... and i also think i have been unfairly banned for my noisemaker (1week already expired) i was using the noisemaker on the jailbreak server most of the time but after a week some admin joined and said i cant use it anymore i found it really retarded cuz its just a noisemaker and yes i ignored the admin orders they told me to stop using my noisemaker. (the noisemaker is glitched and has unlimited uses)
i ignored the order from the admin cuz i bought it and i really wanted to use it.
i just found it retarded........
i dont really know why the admin wants me to buy a new noisemaker after 25 uses.
some admin told me to get the piss outta the server no one wants u here. (he wasnt admin at that time)

Intoxgaming ban submission (denied) for noisemaker
http://intoxgaming.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=38491

This thread just explains itself...

You kept using a glitched noisemaker to overtalk the warden with it and everything. Multiple admins asked you to stop you never listend. Then when you were about to get banned for it you start insulting people.
Today you started insulting AGAIN.

i just think the noisemaker thing is retarded because why would u guys want me to buy a new noisemaker after 25 uses 1 noisemaker is 1 key. and no it didnt overtalk the warden even i could hear the warden orders and its louder for me also check the intox link.

• Disagree
Reactions: Mr.Pig
i just think the noisemaker thing is retarded because why would u guys want me to buy a new noisemaker after 25 uses 1 noisemaker is 1 key. and no it didnt overtalk the warden even i could hear the warden orders and its louder for me also check the intox link.

I saw multiple people complain about it myself.

• Disagree
Reactions: StraightOuttaMemes
also where i got banned for noisemaker wolf put also in "lenny spamming" and i only pasted 1 lenny into the chat because Noisemaker spamming alone would sound retarded i guess thats why he had to put some false stuff in the ban

this screenshot was taken after i got banned i looked on the site what was i banned for and i saw lenny spamming (i just did 1 lenny)
iF6RPWK.png

• Disagree
Reactions: Mr.Pig
THIS IS A LONG ONE FOLKS

Okay, I think I've come up with at least something, and also something for the other "players" of this little game to read as a bonus package.

To start: Your first connections to the server - All you did was moan about getting freekilled, only to play as a nice boy when the admins turned up. You then realised that you could use the noisemakers to great effect when it came to griefing the server. People complained, I made a thread about it detailing exactly which noisemaker that was being used.

The middle: You join the server and spam the living hell out of the noisemaker, MANY people complained. Admins responded by telling you to stop, you answered back with troll-ish questions while still using the noisemaker. When told that you could not use it anymore, you decided to spam it, and then promptly left the server. Had you not left the server, I suspect that your ban would have been slightly less severe, but leaving to avoid the punishment that you CANNOT avoid... Well it is obviously going to get more to it.

Where we currently stand: So here we are today. You joined with your little toxic friend and decided to start harassing me because he allegedly got freekilled by LordMix (which he wasn't), I decided to ignore you because I know what your intentions are due to your past. After some time, I decided to respond stating that it wasn't a freekill, while also warning and ultimately gagging your toxic friend for insulting people (Inappropriate Language I believe I used).

You then went on, moaning about your friends gag and that he says he will kill his family and whatnot if I did not ungag him. His mental state is not any of my concern, and I stated that quite clearly (with a different, more general and neutral use of words).

You then went on to insult the players on the server (specifically the guard team players) because you died while typing, which is an obvious fail on your end because you clearly failed to follow the wardens orders. You then go ahead (after a small time) to claim that I am making up lies in the shoutbox about you, even though it was proven valid. Then you go to say that I have given you depression. Again, I am not concerned for you or your friends mental welfare so I simply ignored this.

Some time later, I was on the forum dealing with the post that Speedyking had made on BLU teamkilling. During this time, KomodoHunter had ghosted Straightouttamemes' location. He went into an almost blind fury about it and started to harp on at me for it, despite me having connection issues because of my unstable internet, and the fact that I was also tabbed out dealing with forum-related topics.

I told him to take a screenshot and make the thread, and then told both parties to drop the topic several times.

Straightouttamemes refused to drop the topic, so I decided to gag him to spare the server the chaos in chat. I also added near-harassment because he was constantly going on at Me and Komodo.
(This is probably a fail on my part, but I've been dealing with him all day constantly trying to get my attention for no reason.)

After his gag lifted (and after some moaning in the shoutbox), he then continued to go on about the ghosting thing, which I had dealt with by that point due to his forum report giving the evidence I needed to apply the gag. I told him to stop and he finally dropped it.

---

That covers the majority bulk of my day dealing with him. However there is still one thing missing: His Insulting gag.

So, throughout the day I've given out various warnings to players for insulting, I had given this particular player (Straightouttamemes) 5+ warnings across the day, since he cooled his jets and just continued to harp on at me for nothing.
However, he decided to insult Speedyking near the end of a map. I gave him yet another warning, and then on the next map, he said something I would deem provocative and insulting. I applied a gag to him for an hour, an uproar ensued in the shoutbox... which ultimately led to the creation of this thread.

To add to this hulking wall of text, a bonus: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uyxlm2fvpamcrix/Straightouttamemes History check.docx?dl=0

A simple word document with Straightouttamemes' history. I would like to note that he has a permanent ban for hacking on TF2 with a demo included.

I would like to conclude with this: Every time I see this player on the server, he only causes grief. Whether it be to the regular players or the admins, he's always causing trouble.

I would prefer to see him gone, and with my newfound knowledge of his past and the fact that he has recorded footage against him of hacking on another community, I stand by my stance on him further.

also u can review the demo i am not cheating the vac ban is from mw2 which was very unfair many players got false banned also vac is already removed in that game feel free to review the demo and im not using any kind of cheats the douche on my profile was just an asshole who owned me after i killed him multiple times with the force a nature he said im using wallhacks which is wrong. i knew he was spectating me but i dont know why he said i use wallhacks

the admin on fog didnt even review the demo i was fighting some douchebag i think he was a vip he called the admin the admin just checked my profile and saw the vac ban and decided to ban me

I'll leave that post for higher-ups to decide. I'm done dealing with you for today.

also your "friend" said i spammed noisemaker while i was ingame withhim that is wrong i cant proof it but its not true

also the fog admin says "has only 200 hours on tf2 people can be good and bad also im not a very good player actually"

I joined to witness you spamming the noisemaker myself. That is why @Wolf intervened.

As proven in previous mentions, I'm not the greatest at spotting hacks that are harder to detect.

A rage topic? Wohoo!
No, really. Nobody's going specifically for you (atleast, they're not supposed to) and from what I've read so far (sorry Cammy, 2 long, didn't read), that noisemaker is a thing you can't oversee or overhear, for that sake, so to me it just looks like the admin on Jailbreak has been dealing with the situation correctly.

alright but u should watch it too cuz u posted something that i use cheats
and i got banned for "Aimbot" and not wallhackyour friend said im wallhacking hope u will look at the demo atleast 1 time
this demo prooves the admin just banned me cuz i have not many hours on tf2 and a vac ban on my profile

I'll put a tl;dr... Long day, Straightouttamemes borderline harassing, multiple insults across the day, gagged him twice.

Checked his past, doesn't look very pretty. He also got permed from a GMod server for "cheating".

I'll put a tl;dr... Long day, Straightouttamemes borderline harassing, multiple insults across the day, gagged him twice.

Checked his past, doesn't look very pretty. He also got permed from a GMod server for "cheating".

hey maybe u think i am a liar or i just have bad excuses but i dont own the game my friend got it for me from the family sharing it was the same with the admin when my friend and me played on their servers we build a base and we sniped people with the awp the game mode was like csgo in gmod when i killed the admin nothing happend but when i did a headshot on him he typed some weird command in the chat i dont remember i think it was a command to spectate me but anyway when the admin checked my profile he only saw that i got like 0.8 hours and i got banned for cheating
edit -> main (gmod) -> shares to alt also shares to me

• Disagree
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
Family sharing? You do realise that you cannot access games owned by another account when the hosting account is in use?

I use family sharing, I cannot access games owned by my other family members when they are using their steam accounts to play their games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread