I have been falsely banned (1 Viewer)

Even if it's passed, if it was very recent you still have the right to appeal it in my opinion. Even if it's just to potentially have it marked invalid so that future punishments won't be so long.

I'm not calling you a liar, I'm just saying that in the vast majority of these appeals, the admin comes in and reveals that they had been actively talking in the chat with their admin tag or using the specific admin chat(s). The player just didn't see it. They weren't lying, they just didn't see the signs they were expected to see. I don't know if it's the same for you, but since there is a pretty good chance of that being the case looking at the statistics, I gear my advice towards that.

Even if it's passed, if it was very recent you still have the right to appeal it in my opinion. Even if it's just to potentially have it marked invalid so that future punishments won't be so long.

I'm not calling you a liar, I'm just saying that in the vast majority of these appeals, the admin comes in and reveals that they had been actively talking in the chat with their admin tag or using the specific admin chat(s). The player just didn't see it. They weren't lying, they just didn't see the signs they were expected to see. I don't know if it's the same for you, but since there is a pretty good chance of that being the case looking at the statistics, I gear my advice towards that.
I'll create just Ban appeal but as i've said i joined the server and got baned after like 30 seconds

Users who are viewing this thread