I have been falsely banned (1 Viewer)

I have joined Dogeball server and there was this one Russian kid that was spamming the mic, blowing in it and all that stuff, so I used !call and called admin for Mic Spam and that user left instantly, Admin was alredy on the Server and I got banned for abusing !call command, admin was Lighty and I was unfairly banned for 8 hours, evening ruined, I tried contacting owner by adding him on Steam but he rejected me. In my opinion admins are abusive and carless about players.

Silorak is the only Admin that is good with players as other such as Papa are just careless, Lighty just banned me for no reason, Bass i ok i quess

Ohh no h1ppy, well it was fun to play with you ;-;

I'm not banned anymore but 8 hours ban for no reason is just dumb :/

Oh thanks, that's surely gonna help now, won't it ? Damage has alredy been done and you falsely banned me, If I wanted to appeal my ban i'd go there but I wanna take actions against bad admins as i love Panda Community

And nothing will probably happen, as Owner doesn't do anything about bad admins, community is slowly falling appart

Nah, bruh. Every admin is good here, but some of them are more strict than others so yea... :)

• Agree
Reactions: lionish
Admin was alredy on the Server

This seems to be a problem, but !call should be used in the event that an admin isn't present on the server. If you knowingly use !call when an admin is on the server you are banned for call abuse as an admin is all ready on the server and it is clear. (As stated in your post)

@Silorak if you honestly think what Lighty did was strict I'm unsure what you are being taught about call abuse.

Unless you mean it was unclear that he was an admin, but he was present on the server. He just didn't know, then we have another ball game on our hands.

When i get on server i check who's on, if he didn't join he was alredy on the server when i got banned

Unless you mean it was unclear that he was an admin, but he was present on the server. He just didn't know, then we have another ball game on our hands.
I didn't know Lighty was an admin, I saw him on but i wasn't aware that he was admin

For me it's bad begining, I have never had such problem with admins, they're mostly cool, but this is my first bad encounter with an Admin, if he apologized for this, i wouldn't make a problem

This is not a ban appeal lol

It's definitely not a server problem...

H1ppy you've got two options. Either you want to fight against the ban in which case you make a ban appeal. Or you want to take action against the admin in which case you make an admin report. But I would certainly advise you to do the first, as 90% of the people who come to the forum are proven either partially or fully wrong by the admin, which is more embarrassing after making a serious report than a simple appeal.

The "damage" has not already been done, an appeal still has the benefit that in the event that you do get unbanned or the punishment gets shortened, then this will be taken into account with potential future punishments. The length of punishments increase with the amount of punishments you have, so if you do nothing about it then you can't complain when you get longer punishments later.

And nothing will probably happen, as Owner doesn't do anything about bad admins, community is slowly falling appart

Also I don't know what you expect. I'm pretty sure it's been months since I've seen an admin report on the forums. Unless they're private to admins now and I've forgotten that, nobody has opened their mouths towards specific admins not doing their job well in forever. What's he supposed to do then? Even if an admin does make a mistake, a mistake isn't something to get demoted for. Your overall performance needs to be bad before that happens.

It's definitely not a server problem...

H1ppy you've got two options. Either you want to fight against the ban in which case you make a ban appeal. Or you want to take action against the admin in which case you make an admin report. But I would certainly advise you to do the first, as 90% of the people who come to the forum are proven either partially or fully wrong by the admin, which is more embarrassing after making a serious report than a simple appeal.

The "damage" has not already been done, an appeal still has the benefit that in the event that you do get unbanned or the punishment gets shortened, then this will be taken into account with potential future punishments. The length of punishments increase with the amount of punishments you have, so if you do nothing about it then you can't complain when you get longer punishments later.
I'm no longer banned, 8 hours passed, I don't want him to lose his admin i want him not to repeat these mistakes, it's just ruining fun, and if i wanted him to lose his admin, i would tell the story how it was, i wouldn't lie for my own benefit!

Users who are viewing this thread