Invalid I have been banned for a while now (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyTheCrab

As the title suggests, I have been banned for a while now for using a duplicate account under the name "Stalin" with stars around it, now under the name "SpookyTheCrab". I will admit with full honesty that I was using a duplicate account after being banned for cheating on an alt. I cheated on that account 2-3 years ago, and have drastically changed my thoughts on the ethics of cheating. Im a changed man, and promise to never hack or cause trouble on the panda community servers again, as I would love to play on your jailbreak servers (I love jailbreak).

Thank you for considering,
SpookyTheCrab

As the title suggests, I have been banned for a while now for using a duplicate account under the name "Stalin" with stars around it, now under the name "SpookyTheCrab". I will admit with full honesty that I was using a duplicate account after being banned for cheating on an alt. I cheated on that account 2-3 years ago, and have drastically changed my thoughts on the ethics of cheating. Im a changed man, and promise to never hack or cause trouble on the panda community servers again, as I would love to play on your jailbreak servers (I love jailbreak).

Thank you for considering,
SpookyTheCrab
do not acknowledge this appeal anymore as i realize it is not in the correct format.

Reactions: Judas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread