I got banned on the Jailbreak server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is going out of your way to let people in the community know that you are breaking the rules and subsequently laughing off an admin's warning (and calling it him "yelling") not bragging?

If there is anything I hate it is people who so blatantly disrespect a community that they don't only break its rules, but they laugh and brag about it. And on that point:

It does.
  • It shows that you were more than aware that it was forbidden, yet did it anyways.
  • It shows a willingness to break the rules purely to annoy others. Combined with the strike thing, that really makes it so that the community clearly cannot trust you.
  • It shows that you did it to annoy or at least provoke an admin. Also against the rules, by the way.
Overall it just shows a blatant disrespect for the community and its rules.

No, but combined with the bragging I think it does.

I guess so, but as you can see in this post I felt like you deserved it.
I feel like i deserve it too dont get me wrong but calling people massive cunts is just being a douche. I know you are a nice guy and i dont want to upset anyone. I just think that you overreacted. Also, i already said that i knew that i broke a rule. I laughed it off AFTERWARDS i changed my name. I just cant stop laughing whenever Cammy comes to the server. He's a funny guy. Now can we just leave this thread and leave this alone and focus on something else. I am honestly tired of arguing about this. And i hope you understand i love this community (i have already donated) and i don't want to disrespect it. Happy b-day btw.

• Friendly
Reactions: HappyWaffle
Even though you've already said that you knew you were wrong, a proper apology makes a world of difference sometimes.

I think Evo summed everything up I was about to reply on here. (thank you)
We are going to lock this thread since this punishment is in it's right place.
All I can say from this point on is that you have to learn from your mistakes, you got warnings for this and you are aware of the rules you broke.

[thread closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread