I got banned on the Jailbreak server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Datcrazycreeper

Donator
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=datcrazycreeper+&Submit=Search

Name of your Banned Steam Account:Datcrazycreeper [SWE]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92018200

Date and Time of the Ban: 01-25-16 19:36

Reason about the Ban: Impersonating admins-donator > put the colours to admin colours and changed name. Players also dragged about it on the shoutbox.

Admin that Banned you: Wolf

So a while ago me and GAMER wanted to do a little prank on Cammy in the jailbreak server. I changed my name to "Cammy" and GAMER changed it to "defiently not Cammy". I actually did it beacuse some other guy on the server thought i was Cammy (before i changed name) and i said i wasn't. I also removed my donator tag and chnaged chat color back to normal, just like Cammy has it. Other than that me and GAMER didn't do much else. The same guy who thought i was Cammy before asked me about some bug and i said i would look into it (just like i was Cammy lol) Of course i did not look into it. After a minute or so Cammy came and told me and GAMER to change back within 10 seconds or ban. I did instantly and then we didn't do anything else. I also said i was sorry and that it wouldnt happen again. (It was kinda stupid lol)

I understand i will get punished but 7 days seems a bit much for a 3 minute incident. And it didn't really cause any trouble. Also, i really thought i would not get banned cuz' Cammy said it. Anyways, i understand if you wanna keep the ban, i wont get mad or naything it's chill. I understand i did something wrong and i shoudl get punished. Anyways i just did this beacuse i wasnted to play a stupid prank. I enjoy this community and all the admins here, thats why we did it after all. Peace out.

• Winner
Reactions: Mehgend
c9e5275f6462bc6e5a3ae770acdc9d85.png

You bragged about it in the shoutbox, I don't think there would be any reason for them to unban you

• Useful
Reactions: Wolf
Well I did let you off with a warning, but I got a tip-off that you were bragging out the ass in the shoutbox, which you were.
I passed this on to Wolf, and he took it from there. The time given was also recommended by the person that gave the tip-off, minus a day.

https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1772731 - Read the chat logs.

c9e5275f6462bc6e5a3ae770acdc9d85.png

You bragged about it in the shoutbox, I don't think there would be any reason for them to unban you
Wasn't rly bragging lol. Just saying whats up. And EvoWarrior5 reaction was just a crazy overreaction. Bragging about a deed doesn't make the deed worse. Breaking a rule for a minute doesnt mean you are a massive cunt. He is also breaking a rule by offending as well so it's kinda ironic.

Well I did let you off with a warning, but I got a tip-off that you were bragging out the ass in the shoutbox, which you were.
I passed this on to Wolf, and he took it from there. The time given was also recommended by the person that gave the tip-off, minus a day.

https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1772731 - Read the chat logs.
"Bragging out the ass" might be an overstatement. I simply said what i had done.

It doesn't matter which way it happened, you impersonated me and then took it to the shoutbox. You didn't take my warning seriously, as your chat log shows. Gamerle took it seriously when I gave the warning, you were literally on 1 second before your name switched back.

As far as I'm concerned, your ban will not be lifted. I still remember what you did during the strike when the admins were all inactive. As far as I care, you can wait it out.

It doesn't matter which way it happened, you impersonated me and then took it to the shoutbox. You didn't take my warning seriously, as your chat log shows. Gamerle took it seriously when I gave the warning, you were literally on 1 second before your name switched back.

As far as I'm concerned, your ban will not be lifted. I still remember what you did during the strike when the admins were all inactive. As far as I care, you can wait it out.
I understand. I actually instantly changed my name but i had to go to steam and changed it. i did it as fast as i could and i took it completely serious. It took a while cuz ihad to close some tabs and... u know im not a pro at all the steam settings. And when the admins were on streak some guys told me u could do whatever u want so i did. I thought we were supposed to break rules to show that we were "streaking". But i understand what you are saying and i will wait it out i suppose lol.

admins striking = I should go break some rules, Flawless logic ya got there

• Funny
Reactions: Wolf
I understand. I actually instantly changed my name but i had to go to steam and changed it. i did it as fast as i could and i took it completely serious.

So while I was yelling at you both, you weren't typing "hehehehehehe" "huehuehuehueheuheheu" and all this other crap? I saw at least 4 postings of laughter before your name changed.

So while I was yelling at you both, you weren't typing "hehehehehehe" "huehuehuehueheuheheu" and all this other crap? I saw at least 4 postings of laughter before your name changed.
I guess i was kinda ashamed lol. I just wanted to laugh it away to not seem as a total douche.

[EDIT] I actually thought changed my name directly after u said it. But it didnt save. So i did it again. As said, i took it as seriously as GAMER.

Last edited:
Also, i hope GAMER also got banned beacuse he did exactly as me except he didnt say it on shoutbox.

I'm just gonna take the liberty to post this
worst thing Gamer said:

0e2da987dfdaec8ffbd9feb6fec95c61.png

Worst thing you said:
be34efcac6b869e3daed902a669983e0.png

Gamer recalled himself as cammy and said "I AM CAMMY" that can be any cammy, you on the other hand said the same thing but even went with cammy his admin role making it complete impersonation of cammy.

But yes that's just how I see it, also I'm here as I have the right to put up evidence against you.

• Informative
Reactions: Doc Piss
impersonating is against the rules. but you can change your name in every colour. there´s no "admin" colour avaible, only the tag.

Reason about the Ban: Impersonating admins-donator > put the colours to admin colours

quoting his unban appeal.

I'm just gonna take the liberty to post this
worst thing Gamer said:

0e2da987dfdaec8ffbd9feb6fec95c61.png

Worst thing you said:
be34efcac6b869e3daed902a669983e0.png

Gamer recalled himself as cammy and said "I AM CAMMY" that can be any cammy, you on the other hand said the same thing but even went with cammy his admin role making it complete impersonation of cammy.

But yes that's just how I see it, also I'm here as I have the right to put up evidence against you.
I suppose we said different things but still. I hope he got ban beacuse he impersonated as well. I'm tired of this anyways. Let's just lock the thread. Also, thank you Monkeyz for coming up with some stuff i forgot likethe chat logs. I'm glad you helped i suppose.

impersonating is against the rules. but you can change your name in every colour. there´s no "admin" colour avaible, only the tag.

Reason about the Ban: Impersonating admins-donator > put the colours to admin colours

quoting his unban appeal.
Very true indeed

Actually let's not lock the thread. More people are coming and i enjoy seeing what they have to say.

• Winner
Reactions: Fiescha
There is really nothing else to say, You broke the rules and you got banned. Simple

The majority of people suggest that the ban is not to be lifted, and it's a reasonable punishment. You should know the rules by now, If not. Here: https://www.panda-community.com/forums/rules.27/
I suppose you are right. I knew from the start thet i broke a rule but i suppose i did not think about it. Even though i dont believe a week for a 3 minute prank is reasonable i suppose we will leave this behind. You can lock it if you want.

Wasn't rly bragging lol. Just saying whats up.

How is going out of your way to let people in the community know that you are breaking the rules and subsequently laughing off an admin's warning (and calling it him "yelling") not bragging?

And EvoWarrior5 reaction was just a crazy overreaction.

If there is anything I hate it is people who so blatantly disrespect a community that they don't only break its rules, but they laugh and brag about it. And on that point:

Bragging about a deed doesn't make the deed worse.

It does.
  • It shows that you were more than aware that it was forbidden, yet did it anyways.
  • It shows a willingness to break the rules purely to annoy others. Combined with the strike thing, that really makes it so that the community clearly cannot trust you.
  • It shows that you did it to annoy or at least provoke an admin. Also against the rules, by the way.
Overall it just shows a blatant disrespect for the community and its rules.

Breaking a rule for a minute doesnt mean you are a massive cunt.

No, but combined with the bragging I think it does.

He is also breaking a rule by offending as well so it's kinda ironic.

I guess so, but as you can see in this post I felt like you deserved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread