Accepted i got banned for an obvious joke (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=AAAA&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: i change my name all the time
Steam ID 32 STEAM_0:1:621976177
Date and Time of the Ban: permanent
Reason about the Ban: doxxing (lol)
Admin that Banned you: darkwolf
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: so i was playing on the ff2 server and someone nominated the worst map ever so i joked about doxxing him and typed this in the chat IP. 92.28.211.234 N: 43.7462 W: 12.4893 SS Number: 69791915191(https://copypastatext.com/tag/ip-address/) this is just a copy pasta this is obviously fake like it was so fucking obvious that this was a joke even the guy didnt took this seriously cuz it was a obvious joke why do i get banned everytime for joking on this server this is so funny lol

• Winner
Reactions: BreadandYeast
im actually surprised it was very obvious that it was a joke and literally nobody took this seriously and somehow the admin bans me

• Agree
Reactions: blood3y
maybe i should stop playing tf2 and actually start hacking people cuz doxxing someone in 30 sec is impressive right? (also this is joke too)

• Dumb
Reactions: Flynt and ZeroPC
the thing i wrote in the chat and the copy paste site has the exact same ip address

ask loki if he took this serious
Sorry, but joking about doxxing is not something you do normally.... I get maybe doing it to someone you know like your friends, but I don't know you and have no idea who you are. So you threatening to dox me didn't feel exactly great when you actually dropped some ip, even if it wasn't mine.

Sorry, but joking about doxxing is not something you do normally.... I get maybe doing it to someone you know like your friends, but I don't know you and have no idea who you are. So you threatening to dox me didn't feel exactly great when you actually dropped some ip, even if it wasn't mine.
sorry if i offended you i didn't think anyone would take it seriously if i doxxed someone just because of a map

sorry if i offended you i didn't think anyone would take it seriously if i doxxed someone just because of a map
As I said, I don't know who you are, so I have absolutely no way to tell if you're actually mentally stable, or if you'd go farther than a simple "joke".

'' or if you'd go farther than a simple "joke".'' well i didnt doxxed anyone so am i going to stay banned just because of a possibility?

I decided to reduce your bantime to leave as a warning, since Things like doxxing are illegal and heavily against the rules, even if they are suppose to be jokes. Jokes that still violate the rules will not be tolerated, ever. So next time dont joke about something as serious as doxxing. As a small sidenote, I'd appreciate it if you also kept your chatlogs a bit more cleaner and friendlier, aswell. And of course, please make sure to read through the rules before making any bad decisions again.

Accepted.

Reactions: blood3y and Fredo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread