Accepted Hillbilly's Unmute Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Hillbilly
Steam ID: 76561198787771655
Date and Time of the Ban: Unknown, likely some time in 2021-2022.
Reason about the Ban: Unknown
Admin that Banned you: Unknown
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I'm going to be honest, I don't know. I just know that the last time I really played on this server for a large amount of time, I wasn't even a legal adult. I have no idea what I did, but I wanted to come back & make jailbreak maps. I am sorry for whatever I did do, but I am more mature now and medicated.

STEAM_0:1:413752963

It appears your last mute was for ghosting.

g) GhostingYou are not allowed to communicate game-related information to give players an unfair advantage while you are spectating. Exceptions & Extensions to this rule exist under server-specific rules. (See VSH, FF2 & Jailbreak.)

An exception to the ghosting (2g) rule is when the player in question is breaking jailbreak specific / game server rules. Examples include LGKA reminder, AFK blue, ammo glitching, etc

You've also broken other rules such as micspamming. I would just check out section 2 of the rules for all communication rules. I believe the exception for micspam is within theater but only when it is your turn and a max of 7 seconds.

Also I see you had pretended to be an admin. Don't do that either.

It has been about 1 year now and you appear to be sorry and accept your responsibility for your actions so I'm willing to give you a chance.
You may be monitored and could receive a permanent communication block without warning if you are breaking communication rules again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread