Hello again Panda Community! (1 Viewer)

KevanNThat

Donator
This isn't really an introduction. I was once a very active member in the servers for Panda. I was even an trial-administrator for Deathrun at some point. That's right... It's "Levi". "Mr. White". "Alastor". Whatever the silly (and down-right dumb) username might of been when you met me, it's the same person.

Let me be clear. I know I was annoying. Hell, applying to be an administrator when you're 13 years of age? Not a wise decision. Not even close. Don't do it. I didn't know what the hell I was doing at the time. I don't really associate myself with those versions of myself any longer anyway and I prefer to go by Kevan. They were cringy, kind of toxic and immature versions of myself. Yes, I know. The owner of the community is called Kevin. Let's try and not mix that up as there's an A in my name instead of an I. Kevan is my name in real life. Well it's part of my name. It's the only part of my full name that I actually like. :) I despise a lot of things about myself. Not sure if you can tell. :(

I'm 19 now. An adult. A very different person to who I once was. Lots of growing and maturing. As most people do as they become adults anyway... (Yes, I know. The birth-year on my profile says 2002. It's actually 2003. That's because when I was applying to be an administrator, I thought it was clever of me to look older. No it wasn't, it was silly and dumb and untruthful and I'm sorry about it. I hope an administrator to the forum sees this and changes it, lol.) I applied to be an administrator at 13. Or was it 12? o_O That's 6-7 years ago ... damn.

These days, I usually pop in to the Freak Fortress 2 server. It's always been my favourite game mode. I even asked Kevin to learn how to make your own server. Sorry Kevin. :bbtcat:

But yeah. I just thought I'd post this greetings to say hello to you all again. It's truly lovely to still see a few familiar faces on the forums and in the servers. Let's maybe hope I don't disappear off the face of the earth like last time. I do many different things these days. Hell, I'm a graphic designer! I also administrate for a few other communities. Yes, I can properly administrate now. I'm not as soft or unaware as I was, believe me. :3: 👋

Heya Kevan, Welcome back to the esteemed forums, Blessings of the positive forum reaction score upon you

• Friendly
Reactions: KevanNThat
Thanks for the responses. I'm not anyone special I just thought I'd say hello. :rolleyes:

... in a very long-winded manner.

Heya Kevan, guess we'll see each other a lot in the freak fortress server, since we both share it as fav gamemode. Nothing else to say but welcome back.

Heya Kevan, guess we'll see each other a lot in the freak fortress server, since we both share it as fav gamemode. Nothing else to say but welcome back.
Aw thank you. :3: I see you there a lot too.

Users who are viewing this thread