Declined Guardban Appeal for JB (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenya Snake~

Donator
Ban appeal.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:789562896
Name of your Banned Steam Account: : ̗̀➛ Kenya | ♥ ꕥ
Date and Time of the Ban: I really cannot remember but it was arround 24th of November.
Reason about the Ban: Accidental MFK Admin that Banned you Denzel Crocker
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I believe that this punishment is somewhat unfair due to the conditions that were given on it, To start it off, I MFK'd thanks to a false order given by a fellow red team player which i believed to be true and coming from the warden, Though this sounds dumb from the beggining i do believe that my excuse of there being a lot of overtalking through the wardens orders (In both red and blue team), which made it difficult to tell who was talking in reality and who was actually going through the orders being given.

• Dislike
  • Optimistic
Reactions: FCV and _Black
Hello Kenya.

I teambanned you after you unintentionally killed 5 REDs after hearing a false order from Zenon. While I knew it was unintentional I had to go to perma since this is the second accidental MFK you've done.

Your defense is how everyone was overtalking and it was hard to hear the warden, but you were still able to somehow hear Zenon's fake order and fall for it. Pie (forum name Piedra) was the warden during that time, and he and Zenon have very VERY different sounding voices that are easy to tell apart. And if the warden did give orders to be off mic and Zenon was KOS, you still fell for the fake order.

You have also told me how I should have global muted everyone, but I personally believe it did not go far enough to warrant a global mute. I only global mute in extreme scenarios where there's a TON of overtalking, way more than what I remember hearing. Again, you somehow heard Zenon's fake order, and if you listened to Pie at the VERY beginning of the round you would've noticed the difference in their voices. Do I think it's ENTIRELY your fault? No, but unfortunately current Jailbreak rules do not prohibit REDs from giving false orders (excluding the suggestion which is still pending); I can only give mutes to players who break explicitly stated rules, which Zenon did not. I understand your frustration but that's how it unfortunately is right now. Another large reason is that I 100% doubt Zenon intended to trick BLUs into freekilling; his intent, like 99% of false orders from REDs, was likely to fool unsuspecting REDs into following the order and getting killed. If Zenon had the explicit intent to get BLUs to freekill THEN I would've definitely punished him for that, but he did not. What I'm trying to say is that even with the overtalking there are still ways to figure out who's who.

It's still on you to pay attention to either the bottom-right corner of the screen to see who's talking or the voices of the players to tell them apart. If it were only like 1 or 2 REDs that killed, I WOULD'VE let you off with a warning and a reminder to pay attention closer, but since 5 REDs got killed, it counts as an MFK, and since this is the second mass freekill you've done, I have to follow stacking procedures, as MFKs are treated more seriously than freekilling only 1 or 2 REDs and have separate stacking procedures from other teambannable offenses, including the freekilling of only 1 or 2 REDs.

A full admin will decide the verdict.

After looking at things chronologically, this is very close to your last punishment. Along with this you have been playing a lot. If you are able to keep these sessions up before appealing again, that'd be great. But, I know all you do is play blue. Basically, I am going to leave the teamban, you are already on a rough streak as is, I'd hate to unban/reduce the ban on you before you're ready just for you to get teambanned again next week. Just wait things out till lets say the 14 of December. Not quite 1 month, but in that time period I'd like you to either play red some more, or take a break before coming back, your sessions are terrifying. (Do not appeal before then or be at risk of being smited) The reason I picked that time is that I go onto my winter break around then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread