Accepted Guard banned by Denzel Crocker (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Deejay
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:194031659
Date and Time of the Ban: 4/15/23 , Around 7pm EST
Reason about the Ban: Clamed I teamkilled during hunger games on jailbreak server.
Admin that Banned you: Denzel Crocker
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: He claimed I teamkilled during hunger games but I was warden during that round. Other blus were teamkilling each other and another blu killed one blu so I had to kill that blu as he was going to kill others after. I asked the admin why I received it as I was the warden and was preventing teamkilling and he did not reply and ignored future requests regarding an explanation. He was abusive towards other members during that round of jailbreak server.

The whole Hunger Games fiasco from last night was a giant mess that resulted in mass confusion that required a deeper look and I apologize for that. In all honesty I probably should've wait for Semi to make a final decision instead.

If what you say is true I am not against removing your teamban.

First off thank you to @ultimateHQ for providing his POV of the incident and @Cowboy for bullying Ultimate into giving his POV.

For those who do not have the attention span required to watch the full video here's the gist of what happened.

Meatloaf makes a joke about teamkilling
Baldman teamkills Meta
Yuppers teamkills Baldman presumably for teamkilling Meta
Denzel (I assume) respawns Baldman
Carl teamkills Matt
Deejay teamkills Carl presumably for teamkilling Matt
Yuppers teamkills Deejay presumably for teamkilling Matt

After analyzing the situation while I believe the vigilantism was unnecessary due to the presence of an admin I do not fault either you or yuppers for you teamkills.

Accepted, if you still have an active teamban, please contact a jailbreak admin to have it removed, same goes for @Yuppers .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread