Declined Guard Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419029483

You were teambanned both on 2020-02-02 and 2022-08-15 for MFKing so you're correct! To answer your question there has been glitches in the past where teambanned player were able to join blue even with a teamban, standard procedure is to just reapply the teamban as is. Presumably your brother also got teamban at the same time for MFKing from this report ( luckily I was on and you 2 still MFK'd even after these video evidence). Looking at history from Blackwonder and Wonderland alone I'm not really sure you have changed since then, if anything it seems like you MFK'd bounced to another Jb server MFK'd / broke their rules.

1665961790997.png

Due to multiple circumstances I don't think it's wise for the time being to lift your teamban. I'll be giving it a 3 month cooldown for your second perma guard ban has elapsed until I would consider a unteamban. So that'll be on 15 November 2022. Keep up a clean record from there and I'll be more than willing to look at a reappeal next month the earliest as well as I encourage you to familiarize yourself with the rules for the time being. I echo the same sentiment to what I believe is your brother if they so wish to appeal their teamban as well. DECLINED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread