Completed Grey Man Boss Suggestion/Poll [FF2] (1 Viewer)

Would you like to see Grey man as a Boss on Panda Community's FF2?

• Yes. (trying out)

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Just no.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf

I would like to suggest a few TF2 related bosses to keep the gamemode interesting and fresh.
My first suggestion is "Grey Man" the owner of the Grey team in the TF2 universe, you know?
The man who is in control of all the Robots from Mann vs Machine?
If you don't know what I'm talking about then I would suggest reading the comics:
http://www.teamfortress.com/bloodbrothers/#

Gameplay

I couldn't find much information about Grey Man as a bass sadly.
I will write the things down I do know about this "hale"

-The boss is a Engineer replacement and wields a knife, I don't think you can backstab with it but it deals quite some damage like every hale should.
-He has a super jump like Saxton Hale and Most bosses (5 seconds cooldown)
-He can summon Robots what are the defeated Red players, It doesn't seem that it is his rage and the robots will be spawned one at a time instead of a whole group (Administrator-MeeM)
-The boss can be Backstabbed, and so far I can see no special weaknesses.
-His rage is quite unclear for me, it seems like a stun-based rage.

I think this boss would be realy fun to play as, especially since the Defeated Red players are able to play again in the field.

Grey Man Gameplay

Download
http://goldclaimers.site.nfoservers...._beta_0.86.zip
It's in Beta still and it's a new boss! But I think it deserves a chance!
grayman.jpg

Don't forget to vote please and feel free to leave a comment below!

I would like to suggest a few TF2 related bosses to keep the gamemode interesting and fresh.
My first suggestion is "Grey Man" the owner of the Grey team in the TF2 universe, you know?
The man who is in control of all the Robots from Mann vs Machine?
If you don't know what I'm talking about then I would suggest reading the comics:
http://www.teamfortress.com/bloodbrothers/#

Gameplay

I couldn't find much information about Grey Man as a bass sadly.
I will write the things down I do know about this "hale"

-The boss is a Engineer replacement and wields a knife, I don't think you can backstab with it but it deals quite some damage like every hale should.
-He has a super jump like Saxton Hale and Most bosses (5 seconds cooldown)
-He can summon Robots what are the defeated Red players, It doesn't seem that it is his rage and the robots will be spawned one at a time instead of a whole group (Administrator-MeeM)
-The boss can be Backstabbed, and so far I can see no special weaknesses.
-His rage is quite unclear for me, it seems like a stun-based rage.

I think this boss would be realy fun to play as, especially since the Defeated Red players are able to play again in the field.

Grey Man Gameplay

Download
http://goldclaimers.site.nfoservers...._beta_0.86.zip
It's in Beta still and it's a new boss! But I think it deserves a chance!
View attachment 6876
Don't forget to vote please and feel free to leave a comment below!

giphy.gif

• Friendly
Reactions: Wolf
I don't see any flaws or anything too overpowered. It's a good fresh take on the administrator. I like it :D And it's a high quality well-built model too (Unlike *cough* bugs bunny *cough*)

• Agree
I don't see any flaws or anything too overpowered. It's a good fresh take on the administrator. I like it :D And it's a high quality well-built model too (Unlike *cough* bugs bunny *cough*)

I was quite supriced to see Bugs Bunny added actually, horrible model.
But it's balanced so I give them that one.

I was quite supriced to see Bugs Bunny added actually, horrible model.
But it's balanced so I give them that one.
The music eventually got to the level of cringe, and it just kept repeating... *shudders* Anyway, we should stay on-topic here.

The music eventually got to the level of cringe, and it just kept repeating... *shudders* Anyway, we should stay on-topic here.

hmm, true.
But that bring a good point. What do you think of the music, the one included with this one is "decent"
Maybe some MvM theme-related one would be more fitting.
Like this one? But just small details, I like the general idea of the boss already.

hmm, true.
But that bring a good point. What do you think of the music, the one included with this one is "decent"
Maybe some MvM theme-related one would be more fitting.
Like this one? But just small details, I like the general idea of the boss already.
Music... Eh... It needs work. A more MvM themed replacement I agree with. That or something that gives off more of a "robotic" feel. I like your music replacement choice there, but there needs to be more than one track, otherwise this one beat will get over repetitive again like bugs bunny...

• Agree
Minions again..
That means; The glitch for not having Crits in the next round is still a thing.
As Long this isn't fixed - This Boss will be broken. (Like MeeM)
And reconnecting for every time you got spawned/summoned is just ridiculous.

Or I could be completely wrong and it's not the case with this one.

Minions again..
That means; The glitch for not having Crits in the next round is still a thing.
As Long this isn't fixed - This Boss will be broken. (Like MeeM)
And reconnecting for every time you got spawned/summoned is just ridiculous.

Or I could be completely wrong and it's not the case with this one.

I hate that bug so much, I didn't know it was still there after all this time. (I just had it once this month, Bug is a year+ old now)
But if a bug would be reason enough to not take a boss, wouldn't it be logical to remove the other bosses as well?
Administrator, Seeman and Seeldier and MeeM.

That's quite a lot of bosses you know?
Is there a thread already made for this bug?

I just have this poll for the idea and if people want this Boss in the game, adressing the bug seems more like a new thread to me which will hopefully remove the bug or remove the bosses who summons minions for a hotfix.

I hate that bug so much, I didn't know it was still there after all this time. (I just had it once this month, Bug is a year+ old now)
But if a bug would be reason enough to not take a boss, wouldn't it be logical to remove the other bosses as well?
Administrator, Seeman and Seeldier and MeeM.

That's quite a lot of bosses you know?
Is there a thread already made for this bug?

I just have this poll for the idea and if people want this Boss in the game, adressing the bug seems more like a new thread to me which will hopefully remove the bug or remove the bosses who summons minions for a hotfix.

Administrator is fine. Nothing happens there. Your Crits are still available.
MeeM(!) and Seeldier(?) are the only problem.
(Not sure with Seeldier)
And if you take a closer look; The Video shows clearly Minions with Melee weapons (like MeeM) That means (at least for me) your crits are gone in the next round.
what also in the other hand means; Reconnect.

But like Speneth said; ''Only one way to find out. If this gets enough interest only obstacle is just the need to test it.''
and I completely agree with that Point.

• Funny
God bless you. (Again)

But I guess not even God cares about FF2 Topics.​

• Friendly
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread