Accepted Got banned long time ago for wrong reason (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flippo

a few years ago i got banned as "Nibgar". I was a classic sweaty sniper player on trade servers. I got banned for hacking because i killed a admin who was invisible as spy. I can understand the anger but i can guarantee im not hacking. As I already said its like a few years ago and I would like to play tf2 right now and your servers are definetly the best. Would really appreciate if u could unban me

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Nibgar
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:112541348
Date and Time of the Ban: 2018-09-20 20:33:11
Reason about the Ban: Hacking
Admin that Banned you: Magglet
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: As i already told you in my first message. I dont wanna tell you that u dont do a good job but i can guarantee that im not hacking

• Creative
  • Funny
Reactions: Swify and _Black
I will take a look at this after Christmas I am away from my computer so I am unable to properly look into it.

Apologies for the delay

• Boring
Reactions: Swify
Hello, thank you for your patience.

I have taken a look into my old demo's and files and find no original evidence. This was some what lilkey as the ban was quite some time ago and I have replaced my entire PC.

Since now evidence is held anymore and I cannot find evidence of any accounts associated with you banned elsewhere I am happy to unban you.

Please familiarise yourself with our rules again.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread