Got banned 2 times by a misunderstand ... + Explaining some of the bans .. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can honestly say lemo, nobody will miss you. Go terrorise some other server. I'am not an admin or anything but i constantly hear complaints about you massive freekilling, toxic behavior,making up your own rules,...
I'am going to be honest i have never seen you being toxic before. But the fact that so many claim you are makes me dislike you even more as i did before, i don't really care about your perma mute, i just care it means you are also perma guardbanned.

• Agree
Reactions: Doc Piss
Whenever I am in the server with you, there is always something negative happening, usually people complaining about your microphone. I would like to quote this from an anonymous player: "It sounds like you have a sock in your mouth, all the time".

I will not participate in the voting portion of this as I still believe that it is an administrator only decision.

However if it was allowed to have my vote, I would more than likely say no.
You had your 5 chances + an extra 5 on top, you still haven't learned from your past mistakes in the time you've been active on the servers.

As mentioned in above posts, and in the shoutbox last night, if you really had an issue with your mutes/gags, you would've appealed them at the time. I agree with everyone that states that you are only appealing this because it is finally a permanent mute.

• Agree
Reactions: Doc Piss
" begging for a last warning "
I'm not that kind to beg for someone's forgiveness ..
I'm just trying to make Everything clear & See everything the right way , So that I may have some chance to do everything Right or As you ask me to do in the servers .

I am admitting that I insulted in the servers in the chat/Voice chat , But that was long ago & Have nothing to do with these last 2 bans I got from @Zou .

+ I did not think that Matters would remember me that way .. Soo how about asking Clic ?! I think he have things to say too .

It's your Job as a admin to judge other players's for their actions & I can't blame you for doing your job like that ..

+""" If I really Insulted the Community " Which I can't remember doing so " Then I'm so sorry about The mysterious Insult I said ..

------------
@Zushikikato Wolfeh .. I don't know if someone is going to miss me anyway Cuz there is a lot of people around that will take my place in jail & I'm not that famous or something to get someone to remember me ~ >

------------
@Tekukarin - Cammy .. As I mentioned before they are almost 6 orr 5 Mutes .. Not 10 Mutes + I really wish that I knew about this Site so I can apply on it and defend my-self that time ._. ..

------------
@Zushikikato Wolfeh .. I don't know if someone is going to miss me anyway Cuz there is a lot of people around that will take my place in jail & I'm not that famous or something to get someone to remember me ~ >

That is the problem... you aren't famous. You are infamous :l

I did the counting, Lemo. 8 mutes without counting Zous' double mute, and also ignoring the mute glitches.

Do not say 5 or 6 when I have done the counting and given them to you in a post above your last...

Edit: I also believe that @Zou has confirmed that they weren't "Misunderstandings" and that the mutes were intentional. (If Zou could clarify again, unless I have misinterpreted his/her post).

Thank you Zou for the rapid response. So that once again totals to 10 mutes, Lemo, meaning that my above statement of 5 comm blocks + 5 extra chances is true. You had enough chances and failed to notice it until it was too late.

I'm almost certain that at some point before this occurred, you were informed that there was a forum for the community. In fact, I know that you were aware of it, because I kept talking about it to you.

There is no possible way that you could NOT have been aware that there was a forum before the date that you applied for this un-ban appeal.

Wait a min .. so you are saying that The gags are counted too !?~
I was only looking at MUTES. Not gags. You only have TWO gags in your entire history of communication bans.

Yea >?!
I checked it Like 10 Times & All what I see is that there is only 5 mutes .-.
Let's see ..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Admin's Name | Kind of Ban | True or False
------------------------------------------------------------------
1- Zou .................. | Mute | False : Misunderstanding
2- Zou .................. | Mute | False : Misunderstanding
3- Console ............ | Mute | False : A bug " It was when JB server had the Auto-ban thing
4- Matt-ers? ......... | Mute | Real :: 1 ::
5- :OP:D ............. | Mute | False : Mute-Glitch
6- Clic Clic Boom! . | Mute | False : Mute-Glitch
7- Clic Clic Boom! . | Mute | Real :: 2 ::
8- Matt-ers? ......... | Mute | False : Mute-Glitch
9- Clic Clic Boom! . | Mute | Real :: 3 ::
10- Mr.Fluffy ......... | Mute | False : Mute-Glitch
11- Clic Clic Boom! | Mute | Real :: 4 ::
12- Clic Clic Boom! | Mute | False : I got muted in this one because I'm Gaurdbanned
13- Clic Clic Boom! | gag | Real " Gag 1 "
14- Madact .......... | Mute | Real :: 5 ::
15- Madact .......... | gag | Real " Gag 2 "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's look at it one more time .. So again ::

Admin's Name | Kind of Ban | True or False
4- Matt-ers? ......... | Mute | Real :: 1 ::
7- Clic Clic Boom! . | Mute | Real :: 2 ::
9- Clic Clic Boom! . | Mute | Real :: 3 ::
11- Clic Clic Boom! | Mute | Real :: 4 ::
14- Madact ........... | Mute | Real :: 5 ::

Are you satisfied now ._. !?~

• Disagree
Reactions: Cammy
I'll wait for an admin to review this fully, I've spoken to multiple admins (and an ex-admin) about how the source bans work and what counts as a "punishment ban".

Either I have misunderstood something that I have been told, or what you are saying is completely false. I set myself on believing the latter statement as what you have posted above this post (see #30) is based on your OPINION, whereas the source bans and communication bans are typically (and almost always are) placed with (a) VALID reason(s).

"Hey, all the mutes on my name from the ex-admins are false, also happen to not come on the community anymore! how convenient!"

Oh boy, now we can't make sure they were false or not, that just leaves tons of other valid bans/mutes open for you.
--
I have no idea what you're trying to achieve with all this, I am going to tell you this straight.
Back off from the ex-admin team punishments, just because we can't ask them personally what happend back then months ago doesn't mean they are false right away.

You still have several valid mutes on your name and you didn't apply to any one of them.
I am getting really tired of your replies to this LeMo.

This whole conversation is pointless and a big waste of my time.
Please just tell me what you hope to achieve with all this, I am eager to end this bloody conversation and close this thread.

Lemo why are you 'liking' all of these comments againts you. Just make me feel like you are trolling on about it.

"Hey, all the mutes on my name from the ex-admins are false, also happen to not come on the community anymore! how convenient!"

I'm not saying that they are false or something just read that post ( #30 ) again When I Typed false there was a reason after it so you won't say that I am putting it on my own Opinion

I have no idea what you're trying to achieve with all this

Let's see .. I'm trying to get rid of the Perma Mute By any single way "" EVEN If you put a week or a month mute on me ""

Back off from the ex-admin team punishments, just because we can't ask them personally what happend back then months ago doesn't mean they are false right away.

they are not false & I'm not trying to use the ex-admin team's punishments, I'm just showing you what they are and telling you I don't have more that 5 mutes on My name ._. ..

+ The mutes I got from Zou were a Misunderstanding ...
As I said above " I was just coping what the soldier usually say the " Maggot " without knowing what it really means, I did not mean to harm or insult even a single player in the Panda servers or the Community itself " soo I do not think it will be fare if you count them with the other mutes >.> .. { Even thou that I was saying Meggats not Maggots .-. }

• Disagree
... Having just woke up, I'm not sure whether I should get extremely pissed at you, or just ignore you completely.

I want to ignore you, but my anger levels just spiked from seeing this post.

Let's see .. I'm trying to get rid of the Perma Mute By any single way "" EVEN If you put a week or a month mute on me ""

You should have never gotten this far to receive it in the first place. It is your own fault, accept the consequences of your actions. This is just giving me a headache at this point. No-one else wants to respond to this except me and @Wolf , because I know exactly what you are like in-game.

An example: If you are offline for a day there are around 60% less calls (when I am in jailbreak).
When you are in the server for any given time, there are at LEAST two calls regarding you per hour.
---

You are the single most reported player in jailbreak (to my knowledge), and I've seen you when you were toxic. You tried it against me and I gave you shit back. You tried it on @Zushikikato Wolfeh as well, didn't work then either. After that point you stopped being toxic when either of us were in the server.

What you are like in #1 RTD/Duel, I've only seen perhaps 2 hours of it. Oh which you spent going "oh c'mon", and when you got dominated and then re-joining again.

In the jailbreak servers, as I've stated above, people complain about you... A lot! Your microphone is so... Foggy? People cannot understand what you are saying with even basic orders but then you do orders like "Face the door and hug the bed" or "Face and hug the bed but do not stand on it". People cannot understand that at all.

Then there is the fact that you actively free kill someone that is following those orders claiming that they moved, even against Zushikikato Wolfeh when he was in a cell with me. Then you blatantly lied about it despite him going absolutely ballistic at you in the chats and myself just face-palming while telling you that you are blatantly lying.

---

While you are a major participatant to the guard team, you are also one of the hardest to understand and follow. Your mutes explain that quite well. (I swear, if you mention your mutes again being false I will...)

I do understand that you have an accent, but please, is it that hard to speak up a bit. Every time someone asks you to repeat your orders, you just ignore it giving the usual "Do not over-talk the warden..", before almost certainly killing the 4+ people that were screaming for a repeat in both chat and voice chat.

---

I would also like to note the post from Zou here.

I'll explain the facts that happened on panda duel. Time ago, I muted you because you were insulting in the same way that you stated above. Yesterday, you re-confirmed your past behavior and I issued a mute again, increased of one hour due to the fact that I wasn't aware of your previous blocks .Then, someone (I don't know who) decided to edit your mute into a permanent one, which, in my honest opinion, is a fair decision

Zou stated that the mutes were intentional. They were NOT a misunderstanding.. I even asked Zou to clarify, and Zou re-confirmed it within 5 minutes of me asking.

---

It doesn't look good for you, Lemo. Even with your false mutes claim, It still adds up to 7. Although I stand by my statement of it being 10 in total.

I do not want to see you re-post a small pile of drivel explaining why they are false. I do not want to see another table, or a reference back to it.

They are opinions that you believe to be fact. You're simply burying your head in the sand and ignoring the fact that you are still over the max limit for a permanent mute, which is 5+ (According to @Madact (sorry Madact for dragging you back in)).

I count 8 mutes. The hour one from Zou was not a "misunderstanding", so that's 6.

The CONSOLE one means that an admin muted you for the duration of the session, then the reason and admin who issues it do not get logged. However, had it been a bug it would surely have said (Unbanned) after it, meaning that it was undone and indicating that it may indeed have been because of a bug. But since it simply expired, there is no evidence in favour of that. So that's 7.

And then the one from Clic which you claim was only because you had a guard ban. Very interesting how it doesn't say that but simply gives "spam" as a reason. So that's 8.

And then 2 gags. And I didn't count the perm, either.

I got something to say if I may.

Why isn't this thread closed yet, Lemo will keep bringing stuff up while all the important info has been brought up, it's not in his favor and it shows that he deserved what came at him, this should just be over with and Lemo has to deal with it.

He has gotten a punishment that everyone saw coming for a long time and some even waited for it to happen (including me)

Also I'm kinda sick of him begging to give him another chance as he had enough chances.

• Agree
Let's see .. I'm trying to get rid of the Perma Mute By any single way "" EVEN If you put a week or a month mute on me

Well then, I finally know where this conversation is heading to.

LeMo is permanent guardbanned and muted form our server due the several mutes/gags/bans on his name.
The Administration team apologizes for the long time it took for LeMo's punishment since he should've gotten this a month ago.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread