Got banned 2 times by a misunderstand ... + Explaining some of the bans .. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account : "S♣A"LeMo"S♣A"
Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:87112740
Date and Time of the Ban :09-20-15 15:04
Reason about the Ban : Insuling
Admin that Banned you : " Zou "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to make it clear .. About the bans that I got from " Zou "
The whole thing is that I was coping What the soldier say most of time While not knowing what it really means .. " The Maggots Thing "

Zou Explained to me that He thou I was insulting the players in the Duel Server by hearing Me saying that .. so after some hours he knew that it was a misunderstanding & that I was just joking in there by saying " Meggats - Not maggots " Soo .. I'm sorry about All of this stupid thing / Zou is really doing his job & I can't blame him for Muting me 2 Times ,
This is almost all what I can say about the bans I got from " Zou " .

-------

In the other hand I have " Clic Clic Boom ! " + " Matt-ers "
They were really nice to the players & they were doing their job so Perfectly ..
But most of time I got muted from them Cuz I got Guard banned So that I don't complain about getting Guard banned And things like that ..

+ I have the " Overtalking the warden thing " As I can remember I was asking the warden to repeat his orders or to explain something about his orders that I didn't understand ..

I can't argue or forget how many times I have freekilled the red team players As warden or as a Guard , It was a big Mistake from the beginning of joining the Panda servers ..

-------

There is some mute bans which one are About being mute glitched + Console mute ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo yea ,, Thank you for you time
«You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.»
As what a wise guy said :D .

«You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.»
As what a wise guy said :D .

I don't know who this wise guy is, but that single quote goes against my entire existence. I must find and ultimately silence this person.

The mute bans that are reasoned as "mute glitch" don't count I think.

If it's been cleared as a misunderstanding, why didn't Zou revoke the mutes already?

I've seen your comms ban list. Multiple times. I don't need to see it again...

you can't just trust yourself on saying that they are not there :D , + I Corrected the link sorry about that
plz check it again & You will find them there

Lemo, I've seen your comms bans more than some of the administrators that originally muted you.

5 of your mutes are "mic glitches" or "tests" or "bugs". That still doesn't excuse the other 10. Even with that you have said, it's your word against theirs... And since several administrators have seen your behaviour in-game, I suspect they won't believe what you have said until proven otherwise.

**Assumptions will make an ass of me**

I also never said that they aren't there (regarding the "mute glitch" comm bans), I just said that *I* believed they didn't count towards the total of official mutes you have.

I'm going to stop posting as I've said my bit, and it's just going to end up with me slowly writing more and more irrelevant garbage.

If anyone isn't going to believe what I have just said You can ask the Resigned Admins &
Make sure That I don't have any reason to lie ..
+ Madact just said it in the chat of the website that I got banned for my Bad mic & That the red team couldin't hear my orders as warden that clearly

I lied, I'm going to keep posting.

You got muted/guard banned for your bad mic. That is a VALID reason for a guard ban, and as you said above, they would mute you because you complained about your guard bans... This would lead to over-talking, no?

And you cannot say that you do not over-talk as it is, because you do, and you do it often.

Edit: I'm definitely going to stop posting now as I have to get 5 hours of sleep before college. Yes, I wake up at 5:30am. (Irrelevant information)

If anyone isn't going to believe what I have just said You can ask the Resigned Admins &
Make sure That I don't have any reason to lie ..
+ Madact just said it in the chat of the website that I got banned for my Bad mic & That the red team couldin't hear my orders as warden that clearly

Madact didn't say that Lemo. Madact said it was a while ago and she can't really recall it correctly.
She can remember something with you overtalking the warden and having a horrible microphone she said.
Don't feed this up with lies.

57 minutes ago - Madact:
...Oh xD I think I remember him. Bad mic or something.

1. 58 minutes ago - Madact: Porbably guard banned him a couple of times

58 minutes ago - Madact:
    Oh xD I don't remember :(
Edit: Aslo, talking about the old admins.
It may not be for the best to get them involved into this. first of all it's not valid.
And second, I know for a fact that Matt won't have something to offer for your defence.

Last edited:
As I can recall she guard banned & Muted me for my bad mic " My other headphones were broken >.> " maybe 2 times ?
+ I'm not trying to lie on you guys or something I'm just trying to defend my self from getting a Perma Mute on the Panda servers

As I can recall she guard banned & Muted me for my bad mic " My other headphones were broken >.> " maybe 2 times ?
+ I'm not trying to lie on you guys or something I'm just trying to defend my self from getting a Perma Mute on the Panda servers

Like Evo told you before, you may could prevented this if you applied to our forums before.
You have been gagged/muted for mic spamming banned for map exploiting and whatnot.
You had several chances to defent yourself but you never did, now actions have been made and you make a Ban application?!

My personal opinion is that I'm glad that you got the Perma mute since I know you from the beggining when you were a microphone spammer and used to overtalk the warden all the time by yelling nonsense into the microphone,
I don't hate you but I think the RED team would fit players like you perfectly since I got a lot of reports from player complaining about your orders since they can't hear them that wel.

I never really muted you or banned you since I was kinda soft as a admin at first, I regret that dissision now.
Funny that Matters was right all along with this: Wolf! you need to be more strict with administrating!

Sure .. I can't say anything about that
But , When I first joined the Panda servers I didn't really knew anything about the website or that I can apply on the server for getting banned & things like that .. I was so new to the server that time so I made a lot of Mistakes .. I will be glad if you would think of me as a good person who correct his mistakes ..
I wish that " Clic & Matters " Would come here to prove to you what I'm saying ..

Sure .. I can't say anything about that
But , When I first joined the Panda servers I didn't really knew anything about the website or that I can apply on the server for getting banned & things like that .. I was so new to the server that time so I made a lot of Mistakes .. I will be glad if you would think of me as a good person who correct his mistakes ..
I wish that " Clic & Matters " Would come here to prove to you what I'm saying ..

So getting muted or getting banned has no meaning to it? ofcourse such things have consequences, it's just common sense.
Also, maybe if a admin punish you for something means that you should cut that out and not repeat that.
This isn't the first or second ban/punishment we are talking about LeMo. This is your end report, this is the result for the many punishments you made on your name.

"I will be glad if you would think of me as a good person who correct his mistakes"
So far I know is that you've lied twice today to defend your case today so I be really carefull with those random call out or blames, not that they work because we will judge by the facts and things what actually happend.

Matt and Clic are not here and even so, they are ex admins they don't have anything to fill in right here exept their reports against you for whatever reason what happend at that time.
The admins will judge you by the reports who are left behind and the actions which been made.
It's a shame that I haven't recorded some things so I don't have proof what you've said about this community on Chretien at some day, but you said some awfull things in general already. (mostly without any admins active)

I think this punishment fits the player well' He can still play on our servers on the prisoners side of the gamemode.

• Agree
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
After looking at sourcebans I remember the exploit you did. Thought it was funny. I told you to stop it and you said no, completely ruining jailbreak because of that bloody gun mettle update.

I remember you going warden sometimes. I found it tolerable but you ended up causing more problems as your microphone was bad quality and people kept accusing you of freekilling. You sometimes listened to me, if you didn't I ended up guard banning you.

Lemo also has the same IP as @kingh3. Related I think. Might want to mind future bans.

With the mute it is currently a perm until your attitude and microphone quality has improved. (I'm guessing, I can't speak for the team anymore) You can still type in chat and play on the servers. You just got to understand that you need to make changes instead of continuing the same punishments over and over again. If there is a repeated pattern the perm is there to stop the hassle until you get your shit sorted.

Right now all you're doing is blaming the admins for making the wrong judgement call, without realizing that you do actually need to improve according to your logs. Not all of them are a 'mistake'. +5 creeps into a perm, minus your glitch mutes and...whatever test...?

Come on Wolf!~ .. just tell me when did I lie 2 times yesterday >.< .. The thing about what Madact said it's so clear that I'm not lying , But I am trying to say what Madact said
" I'm not lying here to avoid punishments from the admins ".

About The "" So getting muted or getting banned has no meaning to it? "" , I did not mean it that way so don't just take some point & try to flip it on me So other guys would think of me as a Bad person with a bad personality ._. ..

Without forgetting about the " old admins " , why are you just trying to avoid asking them about the mutes I got from them & why are you so sure that they will be Against me on this report , I just can't understand why you are thinking of me as the Bad guy here that no on is going to be on his Side ... It's even worse that you are saying that I Insulted the community while I did not do that & I will never think about doing so >~< .

Sure I Deserved some bans for the things that I have done on the server but I think the total Mute bans " I do not think that you are counting the gags with them " are 5 orr 6 , and without forgetting the last 2 bans I think you already know that they were a misunderstanding thing & That I didn't mean to harm any player in the servers orr The community itself .

+ @Madact if it's a perma ban does that mean that it's going to end sometime !? ,
I'm perma muted in JB " true " but does that mean I will be muted in all other servers not the JB Server only ??

==

soo yea .. I wish this will end in a good way which will fit everyone

If what I count is correct, that leaves 8 total mutes (not including the mutes from Zou and mic glitches), which is still above what I would believe to the requirement for a perm mute.

As Madact said,
+5 creeps into a perm

You are above 5 mutes regardless, which still adds up to a perm, however it is delayed.

There is only two possible outcomes (that I can see). The appeal will be accepted but you will be put on a final-final warning, or this will be declined. (Yes, I know I'm stating what is more than likely obvious, but I've just woken up to a bitter Monday morning.)

I will be so glad & so grateful if I get that " final-final warning " & Do as what Admins say by following the rules & I think Not going to the blue team only if necessary is the best thing to do ?~
So maybe " Maayybee " Wolf & you Cammy would accept me as a good guy or Something like that ._. ..

+ if it's 8 does that means that the gags are counted too ?!

Read through the entire post and all I see is Lemo begging for another chance, I honestly think nothing should be undone here

• Agree
Reactions: Cammy and Wolf
Come on Wolf!~ .. just tell me when did I lie 2 times yesterday >.< .. The thing about what Madact said it's so clear that I'm not lying , But I am trying to say what Madact said
" I'm not lying here to avoid punishments from the admins ".

You did Lie twice about what the ex admins told to you and you lied of what you've done in the servers. That's a fact.
Let's move on.

Without forgetting about the " old admins " , why are you just trying to avoid asking them about the mutes I got from them & why are you so sure that they will be Against me on this report , I just can't understand why you are thinking of me as the Bad guy here that no on is going to be on his Side ... It's even worse that you are saying that I Insulted the community while I did not do that & I will never think about doing so >~< .

First of all, I still have contact with the old admins and second of that Matters told me to be stricter all the time and he even told that players like you should be handled straight away, which I did not.
I spoke him a week ago and I had a small conversation about you, he still remembers you don't worry, sadly just in a negative way, I think he'll be supriced why it took so long for that perma mute.
Also, like stated above. You did LeMo, too bad I don't have recordings of it.
And I highly recomend not to reply with: "where's your proof m8 >lemmy<" like you did before in the shoutbox

soo yea .. I wish this will end in a good way which will fit everyone

You know, you are right for once!
This is about the community itself not just about a player.
The community is better off without you I would like to say, those tons of calladmin reports towards you with your toxic attitude has been enough. This is not about you begging for a last warning because you passed that stage already.
"everyone" shall judge your case, and if the comminity is really bothered by this perma mute we may do something about it. Maybe.
tf2-boom-headshot-o.gif

Also, never tell me "what my problem is m8" It's my Job as a admin to judge you for the actions you made on the servers/forums. Taunting me won't do any good "m8"

I'll explain the facts that happened on panda duel. Time ago, I muted you because you were insulting in the same way that you stated above. Yesterday, you re-confirmed your past behavior and I issued a mute again, increased of one hour due to the fact that I wasn't aware of your previous blocks .Then, someone (I don't know who) decided to edit your mute into a permanent one, which, in my honest opinion, is a fair decision

• Agree
Reactions: Cammy and Wolf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread