Declined Got auto banned due to tag. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the guy with the weird orange name said, in 10 months, apply to get your tag fully removed, get accepted and then re-do your unban appeal here. I'm sure the admins here would be glad to further discuss your case.

If you still care enough, that is.
Is that supposed to be an advice? a sting? don't quite get it,anyhow it's irrelevant since an answer wasn't given yet.

Is that supposed to be an advice? a sting? don't quite get it,anyhow it's irrelevant since an answer wasn't given yet.

Advice, quite frankly, as everyone who has posted on this thread has said almost the same thing, including two full and two trial admins.

Take it as you will, I am quite done discussing this matter.

No response from Kevin, looks like this one might be up to us :rolleyes:

I wanted to mention that I think a cautioned member had been unbanned from panda before.
A lot of users are against this one though.

Edit : Again closed still for admin discussion.

Last edited:
I think a cautioned member had been unbanned from panda before
If that's true he should be unbanned. He regrets what he has done and was banned for more than a month now. Do you think you can find the thread?

• Disagree
Reactions: Aokigahara
I couldn't find it, maybe I saw it on another gaming community and thought that we did it x.x

Thing is when someone is marked as caution the system does not ban the player from the servers as they are not marked as a scammer officially. With his tag turning from scammer to caution, I thought I might point this out as a logical reason to why the player should be unbanned.

I saw some stuff on the shoutbox though of Kevin being against this so I'm unsure if I'm being reasonable. I'm sorry this is taking long, but with Zeprus gone it's not helped.

I'm just going to mark it as declined as I feel others would be against me seeing the reasoning in unbanning you. I'm sorry. Some notes in this are just assumptions and some are based on what they've seen and judged.

You can reappeal later on if you wish.

Reactions: Byakuran
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread