STEAM_0:0:79503438
Date and Time of the Ban:
2020-05-26 15:55:35
Reason about the Ban:
Duplicate Account
Admin that Banned you:
Console
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
I enjoy the community servers more than the actual game servers cause of bots and stuff. I also really enjoy Jailbreak. It's been almost 4 years now and I honestly don't even remember what account I used or how it even happened but I don't think that should be a permanent ban in the first place. 4 years I think is more than enough time and it would be cool to just play on one of the good community servers again. I'd also like to add on that I've never been banned prior to this. This is the only offense I have.

Reactions: Ian
How many alternate accounts have you had since 2020? Do you at least remember the name of the account? Did you break any rules on said account?
Do you have any relatives that play TF2 within your household back in 2020? If so, please list them.

How many alternate accounts have you had since 2020? Do you at least remember the name of the account? Did you break any rules on said account?
Do you have any relatives that play TF2 within your household back in 2020? If so, please list them.

Yeah I had my brother was on TF2 at the same time. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079344729/

I already checked the bans and he wasn't on there either so I'm not exactly sure what comes next

I'll need you to answer the first 3 questions in my previous post & ask your brother the same questions as well.

I'll need the information above in order to proceed your appeal. If you do decide to appeal again, please include the information requested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread