Declined gokufan1986's Gag Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gokufan1986

Name of your Banned (Gagged) Steam Account: gokufan1986

Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:229631836

Date and Time of the Ban (Gag): 2023-06-27 23:22:02

Reason about the Ban (Gag): Toxicity

Admin that Banned (Gagged) you:

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

Hi, it's me again. Just a warning for up ahead, I might say some things that are gonna seem ''cliche'' but just bare with me
So I'll admit that often I say things that are out of line, I know I shouldn't do that and I am trying to work on it, as most of it is brief impulses caused by my anger issues, which I am also seeing a therapist for (again, a bit cliche but I feel like it'd need to be mentioned), and I really try to hold it in but more than not it just pops out, it's just a flash that happens real quick before it's over again. Rarely do I actually mean any of it, but I do have real trouble resisting those impulses. However, I have been making progress in the past couple of months, but the reason I just couldn't resist these last few that had gotten me gagged is because I had a plan, and the situation didn't follow that plan, which makes me stressed and that's when I start doing things without thinking it through first (autism brain, always a blast), and I am really sorry for that, but I do humbly ask for please one more chance, I will do my utmost best to not let this happen again.

Going to take this from cowboy.
I am going to ask you to wait until the 27th to appeal your gag, it's just way too soon to lift a permanent gag.

We appreciate your sincerity and efforts to better yourself, so I hope you stay out of trouble until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread