Accepted gokufan1986 Gag Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gokufan1986

Name of your Banned (Gagged) Steam Account: gokufan1986

Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:229631836

Date and Time of the Ban (Gag): 2023-06-27 23:22:02

Reason about the Ban (Gag): Toxicity

Admin that Banned (Gagged) you: I don't remember to be honest

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:

Hello, it's me again. Been a while since my last appeal, but I figured there's no harm in trying again.
So it's no secret that I am no stranger to rage, and I tend to vent that out on others. However, in my time muted I have discussed my anger issues with my therapist (I know it sounds cliche but I already had that therapist, I just started discussing my anger issues with him after this gag) and since then I've learned to keep my rage to myself, just say nothing and keep myself busy with something else if something is making me annoyed or irritated, and I've learned not to vent out my frustrations on others anymore, and even when they're in the wrong to, again, just say nothing, perhaps even just to keep myself busy with something else, distracted from the thing that was making me mad.

I hope you'd be willing to give me another chance, I'll try my best not to let it happen again :)

Okay, It's been long enough from the punishment date and you seem sincere. Next time you get pissed at the game/other people remove yourself from the situation.

I'm on inactivity right now so I'll ask one of my three amigos @Ian @Semicolon Backslash @Bananawastaken to remove it.

Don't fuck up again or the wait to appeal is gonna be longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread