Not open for further replies.

gok-ew

What's your username? gok-ew

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:527005029

What is your type of punishment? Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? I dont know

Why were you punished? Explanation below (I dont have an exact "reason"

Why should we revoke your punishment? I was recently unteambanned by an admin (banana or denzel) like 2-3 weeks before the plugin broke, then the day the plugin came back on, I was teambanned again, and when I asked koemi on the time and disc. he said it was for freekilling, but it was instated in 2021, and it would of been the teamban that received multiple, accepted appeals. My guess is that when the plugin broke, the punishment appeals broke with it, but I was still unteambanned because, well, the plugin broke, so when it came back on, it was unjustly reinstated

EDIT: If a new punishment was put in place that koemi couldn't find I would please like to know the details.

I was the one who placed the punishment. It was a teamban order placed for 0(perm) for teamkilling.

Looking at forums I believe this is the report that is linked to that placement

Admin who accepted the report @crubf so they are responsible for this appeal.

The older appeal you mention (7th of december accepted) came before this report (14th of January).

My guess for why it's 0(perm) is due to your priors.

Hopefully that's all the information you need. If you have any questions now is the time to ask them and crubf will respond when they are free.

Also you played on blu during your ban- and i told you and you went (yeah they banned me because im to funny) or some thing like that-

You were teambanned as a result of teamkilling a blue during hide and seek which was linked by Madact above. I reasoned that the teamkill would have been valid if the player's corpse was outside of armory, but it wasn't. You can even see blood right on the armory doorway. The reporter has ragdolls enabled which can be seen in prior reports.

I did a bit of digging with this one. You've had two permanent guardbans appealed.

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/backslash’s-ban-appeal.30417/#post-143487
#1. From what I can tell you had a punishment re-applied days later which you appealed further down the line.

https://www.panda-community.com/threads/gok-ews-ban-appeal.32051/
#2. You went a month before landing yourself back with a permanent guardban again.

This appeal is now #3. There is simply no way I can suggest you're ready for an unguardban anytime soon.
Declined.
You may try another appeal 3 months from now, on April 20th. This does not imply it will be accepted nor declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread