Accepted GobTheBird's team ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GobTheBird

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Chef Pyro
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:534795992
Date and Time of the Ban: 2023-02-26 04:38:17
Reason about the Ban: MFK
Admin that Banned you: Cowboy
Why you should receive the unban for the teamban: To much people where talking so I didn't hear that a false order was given until accidentally mfk reds

I think I remember this situation, one of the reds was over talking the warden repeatedly and giving false orders and you thought the red giving orders was the warden giving orders, which caused you to mfk a stack of reds.

It sounded like it was a genuine mistake/accident in this case, I already punished the guy for over talking and would've most likely just let you off with a warning, however there was a few reds trying to alert you that it was a red giving the orders, not the warden which I believe was negligent on your part but you might've had trouble understanding through all the commotion. Just try to pay attention to make sure its the warden giving orders before you set fire to a red stack, aye?

I'm in favor of this being transitioned to an Accidental MFK punishment rather than an intentional one, which will lower your punishment to 480 minutes.

All you @Semicolon Backslash

I agree with cowboy here.

Accepted, please contact a member of the jb team to have your punishment time lowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread