Declined GobTheBird's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GobTheBird

What's your username? The Rizzless guy

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:534795992

What is your type of punishment? Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Crubf

Why were you punished? Mfk

Why should we revoke your punishment? The engineer jumped into my rocket as soon as I tried shooting afk I was not meaning to fk

contextual clip for a full (preferably my mentor @Ian) who wishes to handle this:

This comes just after a seperate player had to be banned for MFKing so I believed in the moment this was another MFK attempt. Reviewing the clip it seems like you didn't try to shoot the rocket into the crowd.
Nevertheless, you should be a LOT more careful when it comes to firing rockets close to crowds. I'm willing to downgrade the ban to an accidental MFK, but once again, this appeal is up to whichever full admin takes it.

As an aside, for future reference, kinda sorta unrelated to the app, please dont return on an alt if you are banned.

If you get a demo and watch it you can see the engi jumping into the rocket

Also I think I'll just stop playing soldier forever also I was about to slay if I wanted to mfk I would keep firing

Firing a rocket anywhere near a stack is always going to spell disaster. Following your own advice and sticking with another class is always the best solution.

@Ian for you, best buddy.

• Friendly
Reactions: Bananawastaken
Ian is out in the boonies so he asked me to handle it.

You just had another accidental mfk incident a week ago and it's very clear you dont possess the current carefulness or discipline to be a guard right now. Come back and appeal next month and we can see about you getting unguardbanned then.

Declined.

Reactions: crubf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread