Give away by P N N (1 Viewer)

pnnsign.png

pnnsign1.png

The hats on the sentries are some of your unusuals, and ofc can't forget the frying pan.

Haven't been using photoshop for a minute, excuse my amature-ism.

Last edited:
Reactions: PNN
sqZaVYP.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Winner
Reactions: Da Random and PNN
smh every legit post involves the fucking pan lol

Ez

86du.png

That's an image representing the beauty of the constant pi. Every color is assigned to one digit that is a part of the never-ending decimal places of pi - the graph starts at 3 and is connected with those colored lines to 1, and then 4, and then 1, etc., essentially connecting all the digits of pi, and visualizing the randomness of this constant. It was taken straight from the internet and you just (badly) drew on PNN and you called that a day.

• Agree
Reactions: Lighty
That's an image representing the beauty of the constant pi. Every color is assigned to one digit that is a part of the never-ending decimal places of pi - the graph starts at 3 and is connected with those colored lines to 1, and then 4, and then 1, etc., essentially connecting all the digits of pi, and visualizing the randomness of this constant. It was taken straight from the internet and you just (badly) drew on PNN and you called that a day.
Exactly.

I think you all missed the message in this great profile picture.

The iconic shade of the colour #000000 (also called Black) represents the true authority that P N N possesses and displays his raw brute power that he has gained throughout the years of his training in the Norwegian Army. At the same time, the oxymoronic colour alludes to the fact that P N N also has a sense of elegance in his soul which all play a part in showing P N N to be a very prestigious gentleman. Furthermore, the use of a white background has connotations of light and how P N N always has a sense of hope and belonging behind him, supporting him throughout his meaningful and heroic life, especially at his times of need. Moreover, the larger font and punctuality that the editor (@chaz) has chosen further symbolizes P N N's shear power and presents his importance to this community. Looking more deeply into the meanings, the lord's name P N N is raised above chaz's due to his dominance and confidence which is also proved by his gracious act of proposing to chaz. Penultimately, the read heart exhibits the true affection and love between chaz and P N N and shows that P N N has a soft side, which is always idolized in this present day. Lastly, the smiley face that is situated inside of the heart symbolizes how P N N and chaz are always happy and content together and will never be split apart... ever.

@P N N :nekoheart:

• Funny
  • Friendly
Reactions: PNN and Husky
9pq0w3.png

I tried ok? It's the best i can do. :kappa:

PNNPFP.Variant1.png
PNNPFP.Variant2.png
PNNPFP.Variant3.png
On the bright side, I learned how to use photoshop a bit better

On the bad side, knowing me I'm going to lose to a "Golden Pan" post

photo_2017-10-29_02-51-37.jpg