Give away by P N N (1 Viewer)

Reactions: PNN
So I added his name, I think it is kind of small but I can make it bigger if you would like to. Leave any feedback guys.

editwithname.jpg

So I added his name, I think it is kind of small but I can make it bigger if you would like to. Leave any feedback guys.

Kinda too dark imo. Did you use black color for the shadows or just a different tone of the color for shadows
(Also what program did you use)

nA9OIvR.png
IYyJzTN.png
EUxOGoJ.png

Did this medic touch you inappropriately? Call me, I'll get you set up for the real deal :kappa:

Image sizing is off about 9 pixels / percent. If you decide to use this, let me know and I'll size it properly.
Overall, I found it fun. Maybe it's a little too gaaaaay but I'm satisfactory with this result. Would of spent longer, but this is a contest like thing.

Kinda too dark imo. Did you use black color for the shadows or just a different tone of the color for shadows
(Also what program did you use)
I used Adobe After Affects/Photoshop and openCanvas and I didn't want to use just black so I tried to fade it with other shades of black and gray.

nA9OIvR.png
IYyJzTN.png
EUxOGoJ.png

Did this medic touch you inappropriately? Call me, I'll get you set up for the real deal :kappa:

Image sizing is off about 9 pixels / percent. If you decide to use this, let me know and I'll size it properly.
Overall, I found it fun. Maybe it's a little too gaaaaay but I'm satisfactory with this result. Would of spent longer, but this is a contest like thing.
Hahahahahahahahhaa

The time has come, and I have to decide who wins my unusual worth around 170 keys. Tbh, I was not sure what to expect and you guys really made me laugh at some time. We had people who went full idgf-mode and some who actually tried.

I wanna thank everyone who participated, now I know what to expect when I will do this later aswell.

The one I chose to win and then had the best picture is @Madact . I love this shirtless medic with my name and my hat. So good work!

@EvoWarrior5 you have gotten me a nice spray, so I guess I have to give you a "first looser" item. We will decide this in PM.

Madact just hook me up when you are online and we will finish the trading then. Remember to use it and post a picture here as proof. I don't want this "fuck you scammer" thingy going on.

Stay tuned for more, it will be better items and a way better competition when the christmas is near.

Kind regards, P N N

The time has come, and I have to decide who wins my unusual worth around 170 keys. Tbh, I was not sure what to expect and you guys really made me laugh at some time. We had people who went full idgf-mode and some who actually tried.

I wanna thank everyone who participated, now I know what to expect when I will do this later aswell.

The one I chose to win and then had the best picture is @Madact . I love this shirtless medic with my name and my hat. So good work!

@EvoWarrior5 you have gotten me a nice spray, so I guess I have to give you a "first looser" item. We will decide this in PM.

Madact just hook me up when you are online and we will finish the trading then. Remember to use it and post a picture here as proof. I don't want this "fuck you scammer" thingy going on.

Stay tuned for more, it will be better items and a way better competition when the christmas is near.

Kind regards, P N N

When I saw "PNN has mentioned you in a thread" my heart rate went up about 500% but oh well ;-;

Thanks nonetheless! Great fun.

• Funny
Reactions: Cheese Gaming
Will this contest challenge my creativity and photoshop skills? lmao

A8E9D926D6A514D5D7A0099DC5F1181A7C94CC43

To the server's detriment, I just got this hat and spent 15 minutes making every bee-related pun I could think of or find online quickly.

This was my humble consolation prize.

• Friendly
Reactions: Da Random and PNN
Gonna hire a professional designer for christmas, it seems like.

Congrats Madact and Evo on the loser price.

Reactions: Madact

Users who are viewing this thread