Give away by P N N (1 Viewer)

Heavy with Gold painted Gibus
Is that a serious answer? If I spend hours drawing and this is a joke I will kms. lol

Is that a serious answer? If I spend hours drawing and this is a joke I will kms. lol
Before drawing for hours I would have checked the other pictures first. I’m sure you will find my fav item really quick then :*
Hint; it’s gold and you can make food on it

Before drawing for hours I would have checked the other pictures first. I’m sure you will find my fav item really quick then :*
Hint; it’s gold and you can make food on it
Well I am currently in game and loading all the .gifs in peoples signatures raises my ping but I mean okay.

• Useful
Reactions: EvoWarrior5 and PNN
I know it is the frying pan, I am going to assume Soldier or Engi? I honestly can't tell. You have more hours in Soldier but people are posting Engineer stuff.

I know it is the frying pan, I am going to assume Soldier or Engi? I honestly can't tell. You have more hours in Soldier but people are posting Engineer stuff.
Spy

I know I said I will pass, but I had a day to myself so eh. (I hope I got the cosmetic set right)

IMG_3504.JPG

I know I said I will pass, but I had a day to myself so eh. (I hope I got the cosmetic set right)

Add PNN in there somewhere that looks organic, that really fits in with the rest of the picture and you've got yourself a 170 key unusual.

Reactions: PNN
Add PNN in there somewhere that looks organic, that really fits in with the rest of the picture and you've got yourself a 170 key unusual.
I was honestly thinking about it, I will make one with it so he can choose if he likes it.
You forgot to add the name. But don't worry, I'm always prepared to lend a hand :^)

l2SY1I3.png
Thanks man! less work for me!

I was honestly thinking about it, I will make one with it so he can choose if he likes it.

Thanks man! less work for me!
How to ruin a good picture :’)

The name, was 12927382 names too much
I wasn't going to actually use his lol. I planned on adding your name to fit with the rest. :p

I wasn't going to actually use his lol. I planned on adding your name to fit with the rest. :p
Well you have bad time, it needs to be finished tomorrow evening

REMINDER;
Contest finished tomorrow evening. The winner have to add me on steam, if your already friend with me, dont delete me and re-add me.

Btw winner needs to take a picture of his screen using the hat and post here as proof for getting the item.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread