Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenya Snake~

Donator
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:789562896
Username: Usually goes by the lines of Kenya
Banned on: Jailbreak US
Why i should be unguardbanned;
I do feel like the clip is very nit picky on what really happened, As theres no actual proof of the clip being exactly freekilling, As i, The warden, Gave the order to stay on the platform in the middle, Yet none of them players went in, Resulting in me killing them for not following orders, With this explanation, I'd hope to get a quick response from the Moderation team as i think this ban is Unjustified and theres NOT enough proof to come to a conclusion.

• Dislike
Reactions: FCV
Report in question:

Clips in question are suspiciously cut however an admin, koe, can be seen asking if you've ever specified that the reds couldn't cheat. If you did, you would've answered that you did say no cheating, or that you told reds to go to a specific spot, but you instead say "No cheating." This is not only after the game had started (the bridge is drawn back) but also after you killed a player. You then killed another player, and koe can be seen asking you why you're killing reds for cheating when you never specified they couldn't.
I talked to koe and she maintains that the players were freekilled and that you never specified they couldn't cheat.
Which makes me question this:
As i, The warden, Gave the order to stay on the platform in the middle

Unfortunately koe does not have a demo file of the event and so I'll leave this thread open for a couple days for you or any player to provide a demo or other recording of the event which argues your case. Otherwise I will have to believe the report against you was valid.

I already gave Koe an Ingame explanation shortly after, As you said the clips are suspiciously cut, And considering it cuts off in such a manner that it doesnt include my explanation of STAYING on a platform, Not staying on the edge thats under a platform, There was a difference of saying no cheating and staying on a specific platform, As you can see in the clip they clearly arent, But since i don't have a demo or clip of what happened, I cannot state another word other than just waiting and call bs on it.

I already gave Koe an Ingame explanation shortly after, As you said the clips are suspiciously cut, And considering it cuts off in such a manner that it doesnt include my explanation of STAYING on a platform, Not staying on the edge thats under a platform, There was a difference of saying no cheating and staying on a specific platform, As you can see in the clip they clearly arent, But since i don't have a demo or clip of what happened, I cannot state another word other than just waiting and call bs on it.
Now don't lie as I clipped it. I cut them short to not waste time

I know it’s probably not my place to get involved in this report, but correct me if I’m wrong cuz bored said
I cut them short to not waste time
Wouldn’t this mean he both admits to cutting down and more importantly, has the full uncut version that he can post or at the very least give to the admins

Correct me if I’m wrong

also black was shown in the evidence so I’m also wondering if he was recording as well or not (or maybe can give confirmation to either side)

Reactions: LilSpaceMan
I know it’s probably not my place to get involved in this report, but correct me if I’m wrong cuz bored said

Wouldn’t this mean he both admits to cutting down and more importantly, has the full uncut version that he can post or at the very least give to the admins

Correct me if I’m wrong

also black was shown in the evidence so I’m also wondering if he was recording as well or not (or maybe can give confirmation to either side)
You are not wrong I do have a full 44 minute clip (as since I do a full game recording)

Hey there kenya, I have recieved permission to handle this appeal by Crubf and have done my own looking into this situation and have come here to deliver the final say on not only the report but the appeal in this question.

Here is an uneditited full clip of the round that is gotten via the drive command using demoui function. I tried to get the best possible pov of the entire round ( alteast the most important parts)

Kenya gave clear orders to reds to "get in" the minigame.

This means when instructed to enter a minigame, you are expected go straight to the active/playing area of that minigame.
^Excerpt from the offical jb rules

1707286950592.png

Are we seriously going to even pretend that standing on that small platform at the other side of the room is inside and participating in the minigame or even near the play area? Absolutely no shot.

Here are the official rules on cheating as you see below, pay attention to the second portion.
Cheating does not automatically make a Prisoner KOS. Warden has to state that cheating is not allowed if it is to be KOS.
Leaving a minigame does not count as cheating and you will KOS for this.
Legal cheating in minigames would be something like obby on hop jb, where you stay in the minigame at all times.

You guys arent in the minigame play area at all and when you guys were on the bridge, kenya was telling you guys to "get in" which clearly means the minigame area in the middle. Nobody down near the water can even get back to the main platform or in the doorway without cabers so they cant follow warden orders in any way so they'd be eventually kos anyways. This is so clearly not cheating and just seems like delaying/leaving the minigame/not following warden orders. Take your pick which one applies. From any which way perspective, even if lets say this is a legal way of "cheating" a minigame without being kos, these reds can no longer participate in the round by being stuck and thus would be kos anyways.

Honestly the clips presented in the original report is so out of context and raised so many red flags that i had to research this deeper.

Kenya, you will have your teamban removed and it will not longer count towards your usual stacking. Consider this appeal accepted and please accept the admin teams apologies for this inconvience. Please contact a staff member to remove the teamban if it has been already applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread