Declined Gaurd Ban (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Observer

Source Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:558000171&Submit=Search
Steam Name: The Observer
Steam ID32: STEAM_0:0:558000171
Reason: MFK (Mass Free Kill)
Admin that issued ban: Kazzy
Reason for why should be unbanned: Yes I did mass free kill, was it just for fun, yes that is true, was their any reason behind the mass free kill, no I was just wanting to irritate people, however now I understand that was a pretty jerk move to do, and I want to just enjoy jailbreak for what its worth as a gaurd. I do miss playing as a gaurd. And as an Observer, its important I am able to observe inmates with out the risk death from a gaurd. I want to be able to just play the game now. What I did was stupid and I know it was, I did it for no reason except for just a simple small hit of dopamine as they say, in the end it wasnt worth it. So I do hope to be unbanned from being a gaurd so I can just play and enjoy jailbreak like the rest of every body.

Sorry for the delay on replying

I will just get straight to the point and say that you aren't active on the server at all, there is very little to base off of to know whether or not you deserving of a unteamban. I would recommend playing on the server a bit more so we can determine if you should get the teamban lifted.
1630124094005.png
1630124155951.png

Agreed with kazzy here. You have barely played on our servers after the teamban and it wouldn't be right to let you back on blue considering you MFK.

Declined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread