Declined Gagged permanently. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DayLight

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:491081690&Submit=Search
DayLight
Toxicity/Insulting/Teasing
Darkwolf
I have been falsely gagged 2 times already by an admin called WhiteFalcon a longer time ago, and this gag should have been at least 1 month instead of Permanent. I wasn't even directly insulting while others directly insulted me or said racial slurs. The admin had an over the top reaction about it and just went for 999'999 minute gag. After a short while, i have been ungagged, and i acted normally. I haven't said anything bad in chat. Then i suddenly have been kicked from the server and gotten PERMANENTLY gagged for NO REAL REASON.

Insulting an admin on multiple occasions I assume referring to him as an "BE CAREFUL THAT THE OVERSENSITIVE TWITTER FURRY DOESN'T SEE THIS." on multiple occasions doesn't bide well for you.

a) Offensive language
You may not use any offensive language, which includes insults; excessive raging; disrespecting admins or other players or provoking them; or any kind of discrimination. Racism is strictly forbidden.

Both the offensive language and offensive spray rules include pro-war exclamations or expressing a positive attitude towards terrorists, dictators or otherwise controversial figures. Keep that stuff out of the servers; it's a video game, not a place to express your controversial political viewpoints.

The rule you broke incase you can somehow misunderstand the reason you have been gagged is not "no reason".

That is true. Can i at least get a 1 Month gag. Since this would have been the next one after 2 weeks.

To make it clear I have no power to reduce your gag. The reason the gag is permanent is due to the panda stacking system, the 6th gag/mute is always permanent.

Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
It is true that it would have technically been a 1 month gag, IF you had made a appeal to the 2 "falsely made gags", that White Falcon had made back then. After discussing about your chatlogs with other admins, we have agreed on it to be a valid gag. And considering it was technically your 6th commban, it was indeed valid to make it a perma one. (Based off of the Stacking System we have.)
I did warn you a few times about your unnecessary behaviour towards me and others, which you sadly chose to ignore.

@Baka

• Haha
Reactions: Aces and Aelia
Well, it seems that’s all there is to say about it.

Declined.

Reactions: Aces and Aelia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread