Accepted Gagged on Jb and am confused on why I was the only one gagged. (using template) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kekahoz

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=Kekahoz&advType=name ( I don't know how to get the thing but this'll make you be able to find it )
Kekahoz
STEAM_0:0:604058062
2021-08-04 21:44:51
Reason: cap spam
Admin: Random Coffee Table
Why should I be ungagged:
So a few days ago I was muted for 30 days because I said one sentence in caps, this was happening while multiple people were actually spamming in caps, and this was a bit unfair in my opinion, If I do get ungagged I will be happy but I totally understand if I am not.

In short I was gagged for one sentence in caps while multiple people actually spammed in caps and I feel like I was singled out and falsely gagged.

Reactions: Dr. Meatloaf
To add to this, I also was never warned at all, not a single verbal or text warning, just instant gag.

Hey kekahoz,

I'm fairly certain that I gave out a warning or two for capspam, because as you mentioned there were other people who were doing it, and once said warnings had been given, I more or less gagged everyone who was continuing to do that and I think you ended up caught in a crossfire. A gag for a single sentence in caps is hardly fair and while we usually don't encourage that, it was the only infraction made, it just happened at a bad time. The rest of your chat log doesn't show signs of cap spam so I don't see any problems in ungagging you. Semi will get around to accepting this later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread