Father doe

got gagged a while a go for "Advertising cheats" i would like to be unbanned,
issued on 10/18/2021 11:06::46
by the deleted admin kazzy
its a perm gag
tbh i just want to be able to type in chat, and converse with people
STEAM_0:0:616006055 is my steam id

Reactions: LilSpaceMan
Alright. So I assume you mostly want to talk on 2fort? based on your sessions that is my guess.

If that is the case, can I ask you just get a few sessions over the next few weeks, and then I will feel more comfortable removing the gag. I saw you had a low session connection time recently, and would feel more comfortable accepting this if you played a bit more. I will leave this open until the end of the month, if you get some sessions in I will remove the gag, as long as you don't break other rules in the process.

If that is the case, can I ask you just get a few sessions over the next few weeks, and then I will feel more comfortable removing the gag. I saw you had a low session connection time recently, and would feel more comfortable accepting this if you played a bit more. I will leave this open until the end of the month, if you get some sessions in I will remove the gag, as long as you don't break other rules in the process.
time to spend 48-70 hours on 2fort i guess

You don’t need that much, I just wanted some up to date sessions

Sorry for the crazy delay I saw your sessions, got busy and came back I see your hours have gone up, and youve been relatively well behaved. Please stay that way. Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread