Freetime! (1 Viewer)

I practice my stalking skills on fellow pandas because old habbits die hard :(
Here is a visual representation;

Madact
d6e5be54a7cc004ed06183f8ce92ccbc.jpg
panda_picnic.jpg
Panda Community
Pretty sneaky huh?​

My normal when I am not on my Laptop playing TF2 on this community is I go and move straight onto my PS4 and play some borderlands... Sue me
If not that I useally just go on my IPod and listen to music or watch YouTube, I rarely leave my room if I don't have school

If I am not on my computer, then something is seriously wrong with my day. My free time, spare time and most of my sleeping time goes into this damn computer.

Nice me too...
My normal when I am not on my Laptop playing TF2 on this community is I go and move straight onto my PS4 and play some borderlands... Sue me
If not that I useally just go on my IPod and listen to music or watch YouTube, I rarely leave my room if I don't have school
You don't have a job or...?
[EDIT] I miss read that for school... Never mind.
If I am not on my computer, then something is seriously wrong with my day. My free time, spare time and most of my sleeping time goes into this damn computer.
Well your obsessed with your computer then, of course nothing is wrong with that...

I go outside often and walk with my dogs or play football with friends but most of the time i play Tf2/LoL/Arma3.

Outside of Jailbreak, I play Runescape. A lot. Since I quit with some bonds in my bank, I could return to membership for free, and have maintained that for 2 months now, with excess on top.

When I am outside, I am actually at college... sat behind a computer, learning things that are apparently relevant.

Outside of Jailbreak, I play Runescape. A lot. Since I quit with some bonds in my bank, I could return to membership for free, and have maintained that for 2 months now, with excess on top.

When I am outside, I am actually at college... sat behind a computer, learning things that are apparently relevant.
Okay then... As long as you see the sky when your outside and get some fresh air...

Okay then... As long as you see the sky when your outside and get some fresh air...
I can hold my breath for a very long time, and I use a white cane to guide myself because I always wear a blindfold outside.

Edit: I usually just end up beating the living shit out of someone's shins because they spoke to me.

I can hold my breath for a very long time, and I use a white cane to guide myself because I always wear a blindfold outside.

Edit: I usually just end up beating the living shit out of someone's shins because they spoke to me.
I would make a pun but all my puns keep on LEGgin it ... I'm so sorry it's bad I know.
I didn't even include weekends PS4, Borderlands 2/Evolve and 5 cans of cloudy lemonade and an extra 4 cans of Orange Ade and that's my day

Hahahaha when was the last time you actually spoke to a person?

Users who are viewing this thread