Freetime! (1 Viewer)

Speedy

Oi there I want to know what you pandas do in freetime when you don't play games, for an example I play football/soccer with my friends, I also want to know more about computers and I cook muffins and stuff like that. ~Speedy

I play floorball and football very much (our team name Rydboholm). I agree also with parkour.

I usually sit in front of my monitor on a comfy chair.

im doing at my freetime nothing. because there isnt one. but if i find sometimes one, im just hearing music. im a fatty scrub :c jk

I eat, sleep, watch tv, watch something on netflix, talk with friends, go to school, go outside with my gopro and mountain bike, hit trees with a bike, dodge dog shit that's laying around on the ground, eat in school, talk with my parents, looking at weird pictures, making bad jokes, listening to my friends bad jokes, listens to a friend being mad about a racist joke, annoying others, getting yelled at by russian on dubtrack, watching weird videos with my friends on dubtrack, spamming random people with screamer links, listen to music, sending weird music to friends, looking for games to buy, pet my cat, give food to my cat, watch my cat being a retard, hearing my friends dogs getting raped in the backround of teamspeak, looking for weird things for sale on ebay, looking at old photos of me being asian, watching blue ray movies, chatting in the messenger group ''Straight Outta Simpan'', looking at people from my window, seeing bloody mary raping a frog outside my apartment, doing parkour, climbing between trees, donating money to random on twitch, looking at my clock, looking at my phone, traveling to other countries, getting yelled ''AMERICANO CAN I HAVE CHOCOLATE'' in the phillipines because I'm white, eating surströmming, trying to talk finnish, taking pictures of my friends faces and photo their face on some weird objects, eating salamon, killing grass, searching for weird locations on google earth, reading about how hitler would invade sweden, looking at pictures of modern auschwitz, eating tacos, being pushed by immigrants, looking at pictures with immigrants burning the swedish flag because they hate sweden (lol), laughing at maximbadys reaction videos.

-PIG

hue it's funny freetime with me = pc time :D

I eat, sleep, watch tv, watch something on netflix, talk with friends, go to school, go outside with my gopro and mountain bike, hit trees with a bike, dodge dog shit that's laying around on the ground, eat in school, talk with my parents, looking at weird pictures, making bad jokes, listening to my friends bad jokes, listens to a friend being mad about a racist joke, annoying others, getting yelled at by russian on dubtrack, watching weird videos with my friends on dubtrack, spamming random people with screamer links, listen to music, sending weird music to friends, looking for games to buy, pet my cat, give food to my cat, watch my cat being a retard, hearing my friends dogs getting raped in the backround of teamspeak, looking for weird things for sale on ebay, looking at old photos of me being asian, watching blue ray movies, chatting in the messenger group ''Straight Outta Simpan'', looking at people from my window, seeing bloody mary raping a frog outside my apartment, doing parkour, climbing between trees, donating money to random on twitch, looking at my clock, looking at my phone, traveling to other countries, getting yelled ''AMERICANO CAN I HAVE CHOCOLATE'' in the phillipines because I'm white, eating surströmming, trying to talk finnish, taking pictures of my friends faces and photo their face on some weird objects, eating salamon, killing grass, searching for weird locations on google earth, reading about how hitler would invade sweden, looking at pictures of modern auschwitz, eating tacos, being pushed by immigrants, looking at pictures with immigrants burning the swedish flag because they hate sweden (lol), laughing at maximbadys reaction videos.

-PIG
Waw pig you made a life story there uhh...
hue it's funny freetime with me = pc time :D
Well being on pc is kinda freetime...

ehh. I usually go town with a few friends in my freetime, and go on panda servers.

Users who are viewing this thread