Freeday and armory (1 Viewer)

This is not true ...
Warden can kill prisoner with freeday (from last request) [Guards can't -> They do not do damage. But Warden can]
Oh dear, I guess admins are clueless as to what the rules are and how the game is supposed to be played.

OK !!!
Result:
In rules at forum is nothing write i can't kill freeday prisoners in armory. Simply It's written Blue team can kill all prisoners in armory. So when is freeday prisoner (from last request) in armory/office i can kill him and i did not break any rules.
Normally is not normal, that prisoners has weapons in jail =D
This is what I wanted to know :)
Thank you all for help ;)

OK !!!
Result:
In rules at forum is nothing write i can't kill freeday prisoners in armory. Simply It's written Blue team can kill all prisoners in armory. So when is freeday prisoner (from last request) in armory/office i can kill him and i did not break any rules.
Normally is not normal, that prisoners has weapons in jail =D
This is what I wanted to know :)
Thank you all for help ;)
No, you can't kill prisoners with LR Freeday when they go inside the armory. Are you even listening?

And where is this written in rules ? Please give me link or edit rules please, because If it's not written anywhere, so this rule does not exist.
And look situation:
Freeday prisoners w8 at the exit and last request prisoner can without problem go to office open exit (Blue team absolutely dont have chance to win, becauase Blue can't w8 at the exit [camping]) Tell me what Blue team can do ?

And where is this written in rules ? Please give me link or edit rules please, because If it's not written anywhere, so this rule does not exist.
And look situation:
Freeday prisoners w8 at the exit and last request prisoner can without problem go to office open exit (Blue team absolutely dont have chance to win, becauase Blue can't w8 at the exit [camping]) Tell me what Blue team can do ?
There are alot of un-written rules, also we are Admins, are you really trying to argue with admins about what rules are correct and not?

Yes, It is a lot of fun when players get bans for un-written rules ...
@Kevin please can you look at this ?
I am only trying solve this problem with rules and I will see only haughtiness, that i trying argue with admins about rules.

Yes, It is a lot of fun when players get bans for un-written rules ...
@Kevin please can you look at this ?
I am only trying solve this problem with rules and I will see only haughtiness, that i trying argue with admins about rules.
so and what should i see?

We have problem with rule with freeday prisoners (from last request) in armory/office
Question: Can i kill him when he is in armory/office ???
In advenced rules (from Didixo) is written:
1. Freeday situations
Since alot of people accidently give out a freeday without noticing and thus killing everyone because they think their opinion is right and the Admin's fact is untrue (I've got these situtations so many times), it is really needed to be mentioned.
Whenever a new round begins and the warden opens the cell doors BEFORE giving the prisoners a command, the following round WILL end in a freeday. Also if the warden has no mic / does not give another command after 1 minute it's going to end in a Freeday.
2. Restricted Areas
Prisoners may not enter the guard spawn AND the armory UNLESS the warden says otherwise. Guards should never be accused of freekilling if the killed prisoner was in the guard's spawn or the amory.
If the warden gives the prisoners access to either of the 2 locations, any guard killing the prisoners in the allowed location can, should and will be punished by the admins.

As you see there is nothing in the rules about it.

So...

Result:
In rules at forum is nothing write i can't kill freeday prisoners in armory. Simply It's written Blue team can kill all prisoners in armory/office. So when is freeday prisoner (from last request) in armory/office i can kill him and i did not break any rules.

But !!!

Didixo said i can't kill that prisoners ...
He told me this is un-written rules.

It mean, that rule is not written, then i can't break this rule, when i killed prisoner with freeday (from last request) in armory/office ...

So what now ?
Because when Blue can't kill last request prisoner in office, then blue team dont have chance to win, because reds can w8 at the exit and LR freeday prisoner can go to office open the exit (Blue can't kill him in office and can't w8 at the exit [camping] = Blue team absolutely dont have chance to win, because red will escape without problem from prison)
And this is only one problem with this rule...
Now I wonder more problem.
Example sniper with LR freeday in armory ... Then he will have sniper riffle and warden can't kill him. Sniper will have a lot of time for kill warden and Warden again absolutely don't have chance for self-deffense.

Can you expression as main admin here please ? :)

Last edited:
I agree on Jindrich here. Spies or Snipers with freedays can either backstab or headshot anyone in the guard team without problems. Any class with tauntkills can do this, too, and the guards are helpless against them. Then finally Gunslinger engies can store their crit for a guaranteed kill on anyone with less than 195 hp.

The prisoners are overpowered. The freedays, the fact BLUs are not allowed to camp, the many ways to instantly kill guards, teleporting back to their cells using the Eureka Effect, crashing the Warden, disguising as Guards with the Your Eternal Reward, bodyblocking and ALOT more.

100% crits is not going to compensate for all of that.

I agree on Jindrich here. Spies or Snipers with freedays can either backstab or headshot anyone in the guard team without problems. Any class with tauntkills can do this, too, and the guards are helpless against them. Then finally Gunslinger engies can store their crit for a guaranteed kill on anyone with less than 195 hp.

The prisoners are overpowered. The freedays, the fact BLUs are not allowed to camp, the many ways to instantly kill guards, teleporting back to their cells using the Eureka Effect, crashing the Warden, disguising as Guards with the Your Eternal Reward, bodyblocking and ALOT more.

100% crits is not going to compensate for all of that.
Engineers "storing" their crits are classified as Exploiters and will be warned / punished, for the rest, iunno what we should do about that.
Usually if you are paranoid / cautious enough you can usually avoid getting headshot / backstabbed.... usually.

We can usually avoid getting headshot ? =D LooL =D Try it when sniper will stay on armory/ spy will run all time around you and you wil before cells ... You must give orders to other prisoners + guard all prisoners (if they listening you)(+self-deffense against them) + check all time sniper on armory/spy what run all time around you ...

Sorry but no ... avoid getting headshot and backstabbed is not possible ...

We can usually avoid getting headshot ? =D LooL =D Try it when sniper will stay on armory/ spy will run all time around you and you wil before cells ... You must give orders to other prisoners + guard all prisoners (if they listening you)(+self-deffense against them) + check all time sniper on armory/spy what run all time around you ...

Sorry but no ... avoid getting headshot and backstabbed is not possible ...
Headshots : Stay in cover
Backstabs : Have paranoia and keep distance, or just warn -all- prisoners (including the LR ones) not to come too close, else they'll get killed.

1. Warden can't stay all time in cover against sniper (when prison will attacket warden [example scout with stun ball] from yellow line and then he will run to warden, then warden must run from this prisoner) Next: The sniper can change position and Warden allways must again check snipers position.
2. How slow soldier can not be to close against faster spy ? (Warden can't tell to freeday spy keep distance, because he have freeday and the spy can go where he want)

Didixo really sorry, but I will not talk to you anymore.
You say things like you never play jailbreak. (With this problem I have the support of many people i think)
And next ... You are talking to me like I was completely stupid and I'm tired of it already...

I guess the whole point of this isnt understandable for everyone. What Jindřich Kunc means is that if it is an unwritten rule how can you expect players to follow them if they cant find them in the rules anywhere?

Ofc if you see someone break one of those unwritten rules and you warn and explain first before punishing is normal, but you cant expect people to follow rules they can never find anywhere.

So my advise would be to write them down so people will know and there will be no discussion anymore.

I guess the whole point of this isnt understandable for everyone. What Jindřich Kunc means is that if it is an unwritten rule how can you expect players to follow them if they cant find them in the rules anywhere?

Ofc if you see someone break one of those unwritten rules and you warn and explain first before punishing is normal, but you cant expect people to follow rules they can never find anywhere.

So my advise would be to write them down so people will know and there will be no discussion anymore.
i am pretty sure even when we edit the rules on the JB server people dont care about them, most of them.

true, but atleast more people will be informed about these unwritten rules. So there is no discussion if it is allowed or not since it says so in the advanced rules. Im not talking about editing the rules in the server. But adding a few rules in the advanced rules section.

• Agree
Reactions: ITF Guerilla

Users who are viewing this thread