Freeday and armory (1 Viewer)

ITF Guerilla

Donator
Hey admins ...
I have little question ...
When one man has freeday (from last request) and he will in armory (it is baned area from all prisoners. Notwithstanding freeday), then i can kill him, true ?

I ask because:
Armory is baned area for ALL prisoners ...
And when i saw one from red team (he had freeday from last request) was in armory, so i killed him...
And one admin respawned him, and told me he had freeday ...
So now we have two rules that are contradictory...
Now explain it to me please ;)

Maybe @Kevin can help you here :)

I think this should be different, why would the guards let a Prisoner get guns intentionally?
Because on Last Request Freeday the prisoner to receive it should normally get godmode against the guards. Sometimes (very often) it bugs out and doesn't give the prisoner Freeday, but only the Evilbeam.

But !!!
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/jailbreak-the-advanced-rules.1675/

(Didixo's thread)
2. Restricted Areas
Prisoners may not enter the guard spawn AND the armory UNLESS the warden says otherwise. Guards should never be accused of freekilling if the killed prisoner was in the guard's spawn or the amory.

So this rule says to me i can kill prisoners who is in armory...
It's the same it is freeday for all .... I can kill all who is in armory ...
And it is the same when has freeday only one man ...
Freeday as freeday ... Prisoners cant go to baned areas (armory) ...
Or not ?

So what ? =D

PS: Warden can kill last request freeday prisoners .. Only guards can't do it ;)

Taking the rules strictly prisoners are not allowed in the armory nor in any other of the restricted area's even if it is freeday. They are only allowed there when the warden says so. But if the main jailbreak admins agree that it should be allowed i should advise putting it in the rules aswell.

So then its a freekill if he kill's last request prisoner in armoury.

So then its a freekill if he kill's last request prisoner in armoury.

In my opinion that would not be fair since there is nothing in the rules that says that last request prisoners are allowed there.

1. Freeday situations
Since alot of people accidently give out a freeday without noticing and thus killing everyone because they think their opinion is right and the Admin's fact is untrue (I've got these situtations so many times), it is really needed to be mentioned.
Whenever a new round begins and the warden opens the cell doors BEFORE giving the prisoners a command, the following round WILL end in a freeday. Also if the warden has no mic / does not give another command after 1 minute it's going to end in a Freeday.
2. Restricted Areas
Prisoners may not enter the guard spawn AND the armory UNLESS the warden says otherwise. Guards should never be accused of freekilling if the killed prisoner was in the guard's spawn or the amory.
If the warden gives the prisoners access to either of the 2 locations, any guard killing the prisoners in the allowed location can, should and will be punished by the admins.

As you see there is nothing in the rules about it. So in my opinion punishing a guard for killing a last request prisoner in the armory is not considered a freekill.

But as i said, if the main jailbreak admins agree that when it is freeday prisoner's are allowed to go to the restricted areas aswell it should be in the rules.

And main jaibreak admin is who please ? :)

didixo, chillix and da random

Edit: + DatAssassin :hoof:

Last edited:
In my opinion that would not be fair since there is nothing in the rules that says that last request prisoners are allowed there.

1. Freeday situations
Since alot of people accidently give out a freeday without noticing and thus killing everyone because they think their opinion is right and the Admin's fact is untrue (I've got these situtations so many times), it is really needed to be mentioned.
Whenever a new round begins and the warden opens the cell doors BEFORE giving the prisoners a command, the following round WILL end in a freeday. Also if the warden has no mic / does not give another command after 1 minute it's going to end in a Freeday.
2. Restricted Areas
If the warden gives the prisoners access to either of the 2 locations, any guard killing the prisoners in the allowed location can, should and will be punished by the admins.

As you see there is nothing in the rules about it. So in my opinion punishing a guard for killing a last request prisoner in the armory is not considered a freekill.

But as i said, if the main jailbreak admins agree that when it is freeday prisoner's are allowed to go to the restricted areas aswell it should be in the rules.
Yeah I'm sure with you.

So...
Didixo, Chillix, Da Random and DatAssassin
Expression please ...
Vote or agreement our beloved administrators =D

Well, if it is freeday from !givelr command, they cant get hurt by any weapons before they hurt a guard or a another prisoner gets a last request.

This is not true ...
Warden can kill prisoner with freeday (from last request) [Guards can't -> They do not do damage. But Warden can]

Users who are viewing this thread