Declined Freeday abuse should be a bannable offense (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bananawastaken

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Its silly to suggest that it should be a kos offense, when there is only one person on the entire server that can kill them.
What if the wardens dead?
Like I would type more but those are two critical points so I am sorry if this is low effort but those are the two main issues I can think of as well as a plethora of others that can be summed up as "warden is too busy doing something else because they are quite literally the most important role in the game, they are probably too busy being an actual warden".

• Friendly
Reactions: punk
I thought it was already bannable, but I guess I'm wrong about that.

Admins already slay freeday abusers when they're on, how ever rare it might be that someone happens to abuse freeday when an admin is on. Would that mean admins are going to ban Reds from the server for it? Would people be able to report freedays for freeday abuse? Also don't forget the many factors this might apply or not apply to. Does warden have to be dead? What exactly is freeday abuse? How many frequent-playing Reds read the Freeday section of the rules?

If any rule-enthusiastic admin wants to give their opinion, please do. I wish there was an IDK option to this pole because I don't know.

Reactions: Chermal and Mark!
There is a way to Implement a feature so that freedays lose their immunity once warden dies..

You just need redux for that

Edit: I was wrong

Maybe there’s a way of copying the code for Last guard so the same thing happens where freedays get theirs removed on Warden’s death and Redux isn’t needed.

There is a way to Implement a feature so that freedays lose their immunity once warden dies..
There technically is one,but it still causes issues time to time

From my observation,the feature works when there is only one blu and a red dies,then the text ‘last guard kills all’ shows up and all freedays looses their immunity(Which is why some freedays will immediately lose their freeday at round start when there is only 1 blu),but if there are 2 or more blus alive and only freedays left,there is no way to trigger the ‘lgka’ event since no reds can be killed anymore even if there is only 1 blu left(Unless one rebels of course)
Tl;dr: If the blus(With warden being dead)killed all the non-freedays with more than 1 blu left,the freedays become unkillable unless they rebel

One possible change is maybe to make a blu dying also one of the triggers for ‘lgka’? So if there are only freedays left with warden being dead,the other blus could just slay to trigger lgka if the freedays refuse to slay

Its silly to suggest that it should be a kos offense, when there is only one person on the entire server that can kill them.
What if the wardens dead?
Like I would type more but those are two critical points so I am sorry if this is low effort but those are the two main issues I can think of as well as a plethora of others that can be summed up as "warden is too busy doing something else because they are quite literally the most important role in the game, they are probably too busy being an actual warden".
i love you but ong you're a dumbass sometimes

• Friendly
Reactions: Bananawastaken
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread