Accepted Fourth times the charm. maybe??? pls (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilSpaceMan

Donator
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:508904664&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: LilSpaceMan
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:508904664
Date and Time of the Ban:
guardban: 2020/12/22
mute: 2021-06-27 01
gag: 2021-07-22
Reason about the Ban:
guardban: teamkilling
mute:slur/racism
gag: toxicity/provoking
Admin that Banned you:
guardban: @Semicolon Backslash n Backslash
mute: @Ura
gag: deleted admin @Asper
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
Ok so I am gonna make this short and simple because really I cant say anything about this but all I am gonna say is I know what I did was wrong and understand it I should not have a Teamkilled the warden and should not have made a joke in the first appeal but I am very sorry about the situation and I hope I can get unguard banned
Ok so I was being a idiot and hoped onto the server saying the n word and I regret it very much and as I said before I am very sorry for anyone I offended in the process and I believe I have matured and really want to get unmute also it is very hard to play some minigames on jb like jeopardy or theater or when warden asks a question and stuff like that but then again I am sorry what I have done and I hope you accept my apology.
ok so this one is a big one as I said last time I got into a fight with toxic barrel and after reading responses I understood what I did and should have not came to panda with my anger and also about my gag before idk if gold told semi about it but yeah I did a stupid thing and cause lots of problems and I am sorry about it.

ok so that sums it up hopefully I can go back to being on mic and playing blu again but yeah time to see what happens
sincerely LilSpaceMan

Just in case the admins need to see each of the decline reasons and different appeals.
Also an interesting thing that needs pointing out is that you were regagged after a month ungag within 2 days https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=669590
as shown in your chatlogs.

• Informative
Reactions: Riobi
How have you been speaking? You have been gagged since July 22nd, yet have sent messages as recently as September 22nd. These chat logs Magglet linked have messages in them from after your gag.

Just in case the admins need to see each of the decline reasons and different appeals.
Also an interesting thing that needs pointing out is that you were regagged after a month ungag within 2 days https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=669590
as shown in your chatlogs.
@Magglet I just wanna sum stuff up those chatlogs are from when the server crashes and when I asked madact she said it was fine because at the end of the day for people perm muted and gagged its freedom also the second one in not mine and I know what I did and so do the admins to so have fun tryna do something and from what I am understanding wont work

• Dislike
Reactions: Riobi
Hey Spaceman, Me and Ura talked about it and we still don't think you are ready to be unmuted and we don't think you should be unmuted until your whole gag gets resolved. As for the teamban, even though it is semi's, we have agreed to not unteamban you since you are still muted so it will be useless.

I'll leave the ungag part of the appeal for semi but he won't be available until Sunday so you will have to wait a couple of days for a response from him.

TL;DR Mute and teamban wont lifted. Wait for the gag to be resolved by semi.

Hey @Gold I understand that you want me to get ungagged first but like my mute will come off one day right like say semi says ok you can get ungagged is there still a chance the next month for this teamban and mute to go away cuz it sucks playing jail break and not being able to comunicate?

• Optimistic
  • Dislike
Reactions: Ian and Riobi
After talking with the jb team we've decided to take the risk and ungag for now.

Please keep in mind your chatlogs will be monitored and you may be re-gagged without warning.

If all goes well maybe we can consider an unmute in the future

Accepted, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread