Invalid FootlessPrism guardban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Overlord Janitor FootlessPrism90

Steam ID 32 : STEAM_0:1:119862866

Date and Time of the Ban: I don't really remember, I was banned from the server for a week and then guardbanned probably two or three weeks ago.

Reason about the Ban: Mass Freekill.

Admin that Banned you: Banana

Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Its' been about a month since I was able to last be a guard and I had a lot of enjoyment on that team whilst playing jailbreak. It was very fun without a doubt and I did love just going on that team to be an idiot. Admittedly I definitely did break a few rules as warden/guard and as such the ban doesn't go undeserved. However, after some time I have come to realise the stupidity I had caused for my own selfish fun. After spending time thinking I have decided to not only just appeal to be a guard once again but to also use this opportunity to publically apologise for my actions as a guard/warden. I am sorry, and want to show you that I have changed.

Extra note;
I tried making another appeal or so but they kept disappearing and I do not really know why, so if those are anywhere please delete them.

Apology is appreciated but you were gagged a week ago, the punishment is way too recent to even consider you a changed player.

Apology is appreciated but you were gagged a week ago, the punishment is way too recent to even consider you a changed player.
The gag ultimately has little to do with this appeal as that was for a completely seperate case. I won't go into heavy detail for that reason but that was for 'fake ghosting' in other words jokingly saying my friend was here when they weren't. I didn't know that was against the rules at the time and was my fault but other than that that has nothing to do with this. A month is still a long time and for the little free time I get I do believe it is enough time to change someone. I have since then created a forum account and read the rules. Theres' no way to prove to you I am a changed player except showing you and one way of doing that is by allowing me to play as guard again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread