Declined Flowr Unguard ban request. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowr

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Flowr
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): STEAM_0:1:72274129
Date and Time of the Ban: About 12:20 pm (est) 4/7/2023
Reason about the Ban: Pushing a Button without wardens orders
Admin that Banned you: Banana
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
Banana did the big no pushing buttons warning for blues then (as a joke) I save a red thats dying in strafe race then kill them to fix the problem.
I know that is a straight forward deny of this post because I basically admit to breaking a rule, but I feel this is a bit harsh for 1 joke that I fixed by killing the guy before getting guard banned,
I feel that instead of guard banning immediately it could have been a warning slay instead. (edit: just want to note I hadn't pushed any buttons before the thing I got guard banned for other than a teleport to save the reds from getting mfked)

but I feel this is a bit harsh for 1 joke that I fixed by killing the guy before getting guard banned
You were repeatedly asked by the warden and an admin not to press any buttons, those WERE your warnings.
The thing is, what would have happened if the red went for another blue and totally changed the outcome of the round because you wanted to do a funny.

Also, considering you have an MFK prior, ignoring warnings from both players and admins just gives me even less confidence in your appeal.

When you are told not to do something by both the warden and the admin it is usually in your best interest to not do that thing.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread