Fix the Razorback -- FF2/VSH (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exploded like a firework. boom boom

It only did in FF
This is my fault, since FF2 is VSH in a way, I thought it carried that over.

In VSH and FF2, the razorback was a great tool, but honestly (coming from a guy who never used it) there are better options. For one, the stock smg is great, and has small knock back so if the boss is coming for you, you just have enough knock back that if you hit at least 15/25 shots, he will stay the same distance. And the sniper is fine close-quarters, Melee usually knocks the boss back pretty far, and the sniper does quite a bit of knock back even without scoping. If you were going to fix the razor back, I would do this:
Keep the regeneration of it
when hit, take massive knock back (like flare jump knock back) but loose 50% hp.
I think this would make it fair, so that the snipers don't pick horrible spots, and get a free pass, but actually need to think of a good spot, so they don't loose half their health, and potentially dying from fall damage.

so it would be this:
Shield regenerates
When hit, razorback takes a hit for you, launches you about 20 feet (if someone knows a better distance please say) and loose 20% of max health
When razorback is broken, reduce movement speed by 40% (again if someone knows a better speed) until razorback regenerates
(throwing this one out there) projectiles do not break shield, but reduce the damage by 50%, and after effects by 25% (still dies from miku cleaver and I believe fempyro detonator)

Snipers come in Intense Packs Usually And Regenerating Shields will be a Pain In the ass to Work with. But my Idea "On Hit you get knocked back 5 Feet, Left at 80 Hp For a chance to Run. Your speed and maximum Health Will be This "Your maximum Health: 80, With Maximum Speed of 76%. (Almost Equivalent To a Soldier) But The Snipers do not need the Damage Resistances. They are fine the way there are. Fire - Projectiles need to travel to them and by the time you Shoot at them they Can see it and just move out of the way. Most of them That gets Shot by a Projectile Usually quickly finds a Healthpack and Resume Sniping you.

And as for everything else Goose and Pichu bombed me with, I'd just like the old Razorback back. No need to go for the extra mile on making it like that, I and many people just want the OLD one back.
The old one would also require less effort to put it, or at least it should, which will make it easier for Kevin to fix it. Anyways, that's my opinion on this. it didn't really change since I made my opinion clear.

• Agree
Reactions: Monster
Lol didnt think of that. But yeah returning it to its old form is fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread