Declined FiregearsX Ungag/Unmute appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: FiregearsX
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:175515935
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-12-12 03:07:58
Reason about the Ban: “Insulting”
Admin that Banned you: Madact
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: I was first guard banned for accidentally caused a fail round by accidentally opening cells on JB as warden and I was confused for why I was banned when many cases like accidental open of the cell doors as warden with no ban. I expressed my frustration and the admin told me to “ shut the fuck up, no one cares” this caused and underlying frustration in which I said the word “puss” and I got muted/gagged for a day and feel as though that this is an unnecessary punishment for a really pointless spat between two people. I never once said anything racist or offensive. I can understand an hour or a two hour mute/gag but I feel a day is a tad bit dramatic.

• Dislike
  • Haha
Reactions: Madact and Riobi
Your missing context about what happened within your appeal , but let's say that you getting teambanned you had an overreaction that disturbed jailbreak gameplay.

Your teamban was meant to be a cool down from blue team as you had blunders on the previous map too. You should of moved to red for a while over your mistakes, but you didn't and saw fit you needed a timeout. That's when the insulting happened after I attempted to explain why, so you needed a time out from communication too.

My stacking is set for all types of rulebreaking. Since you broke both chat and voice, your punishment stacks hence the voice is 1 day.

From now on when you find yourself making mistakes on blue team it's best to move to red team for a while. Causing freedays as warden is a cleanup job for an admin, particularly when the warden may have wasted LRs that are freedays for particular reds. Just don't press any numbers at the begining of the round in case you receive warden. You don't need to change weapon while cell doors are closed anyways ;)

Bonus on the chatlog after your gag:
2022-12-12 17:28:31wish i could join blu but the cunt admin muted me yesterday lol.Panda-Community.com US | Jailbreakjb_aztec_final
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread