Accepted FiregearsX Teamban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: FiregearsX
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:1:175515935
Date and Time of the Ban: 2/26/23 11:05 AM
Reason about the Ban: Mass FK
Admin that Banned you: Bananawastaken
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: At the time that I had apparently freekill was when on the super Mario map with carts and I pressed the button to kill the losers. The warden at the time said to stop the game at 3 reds. A free day killed the warden as the 3 reds finished and I hadn’t noticed. I just killed the freeway as he lost it not realizing he killed the warden and pressed the kill losers button. It was a mistake on my part but still a first offense. I have never been reported for mass freekill nor have I ever mass fk. I ask that this teamban at the very least be reduced because the mistake of mine did get multiple reds killed but that was it was a simple mistake.

For the amount of time I have played on Panda JB. I understand the rules but for for indefinite teamban for a mistake like the one I made seems a little harsh. I understand that the action of mine got multiplayer reds killed but I was just following warden orders but hadn’t realized warden had been killed by the free day at the time.

I can see where this could be seen as an accident, although due to how you managed to ignore multiple signs that the warden had been killed I will only be reducing this to 480 minutes. Please be sure to be less trigger happy and more aware of what is going on in the round in the future. I would also grow some skin and not throw a hissyfit over a few dislikes on the internet.

Accepted, please contact a jailbreak admin to have your teamban time lowered.

Reactions: FiregearsX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread