Declined [FF2/VSH Crevice removal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMedicFully

Donator
Contributor
Hi,

as we all know, Crevice is a huge pain to play on as a Boss.
The issue with it is that it's too Merc friendly, the bridge is the main cause for that.
A issue in FF2:
Bosses can get stuck below the map when using the TF2 Spell Teleport which Demonman uses.
@Kruphixx tried to fix that but we can't keep wasting our time to fix certain spots whenever we find one where the Hale can get stuck on.

A issue in FF2:
Bosses can get stuck below the map when using the TF2 Spell Teleport which Demonman uses.
@Kruphixx tried to fix that but we can't keep wasting our time to fix certain spots whenever we find one where the Hale can get stuck on.
Since this is an FF2-only issue maybe the map could only be removed from FF2?

The easier solution would be to apply trigger_teleport entities behind every displacement wall, which shouldnt take more than 10 minutes. Dont know why it wasnt done a long time ago.

• Informative
Reactions: UberMedicFully
The merc friendly argument is rather weak as the roster wields a large amount of merc friendly maps, such as Egyptyspot, Weapon Storage (Which I believe is also being voted out, right?), Tranquil, Katze, Militaryzone, Skyhigh Resort, Dustshowdown - just to name few.
So if we are to go with that argument for removal, then we should do the same every map that favours the mercs.

Would people be alright with that?

My memories are there, aint no way. Might be a poor way to judge from my end, but I really liked it

I'm guessing making that solution @Macko had mentioned would perhaps be better.

I'm guessing making that solution @Macko had mentioned would perhaps be better.
I'll just try to make a fix sometime this week maybe if I don't forget. I already attempted to fix this in the panda4 version but I guess that wasn't enough, hopefully I'll be able to fix it for real this time.

I think this suggestion can be closed then?

Confirming with Uber I believe this suggestion can be closed as a possible fix for the issue might be suggested again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread