Completed [FF2] Stylish Raptor Spy Suggestions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiji

Don't remember when this happened exactly (July I think?), but Stylish Raptor Spy was changed significantly.

I think the biggest change is that he no longer makes people dance on rage, instead he just stuns them and gets megaheal for a few seconds. It really made the boss boring, several other bosses also already have very similiar rages. I'm pretty sad about the dance rage getting removed since it really made the boss unique and distinguishable from all other bosses.

I'd also like to mention that literally no one asked for this rework... No suggestions were made on forums or in game and rarely anyone complained. I don't think it was even announced anywhere that this change will be made, not sure.

My first suggestion is to bring back the dance rage back. Already explained why above.

My second suggestion is to maybe increase jump height a bit since it's a bit low. Obviously I know that jump cooldown would have to be increased as well, that's fine.

Reactions: Macko
I agree that both suggestions ought to be implemented and in addition to those I think that gentlespy`s revolver nerf made players play him significantly less and actually made him go from one of the most difficult to face hales to as close as foxy/duo hales.
Basically, he used to be able to one shot most of the classes (apart from fully healed heavy -600HP-, dead ringer spies and demos with active shields), but now he just "scratches" all of those classes by dealing around 50-100hp.
Also, thats the only thing that helps him fight against classes besides his fear rage and uber that both last quite a short time and teleport Gentle into players (if it turns out to be medics with a ready uber its literally game over), meaning he has no other ways to combat players apart from chasing them or trying to reach unreachable sniper/engineer spots on specific maps (dont wanna think about dustshowdown).

raptor.jpg

Added to task #260 - FF2 - Add / Remove bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread