Completed [FF2] Rocket/Sticky jumper attributes rework (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autismo

hello, currently these weapons are either used for delaying, being useless (sticky), or having absurd amounts of mobility with very little trade off due to other items making the damage intake less impactful (rocket jumper + treads).
I'm suggesting making the weapons have their "no self inflicted blast damage on wearer" again but with the following changes for both:
universal:
-10 health decay per second on wearer (less healing from all sources should reduce this to 3 hp decay per second)
-75% less healing from all sources
on hit: gain up to 100 hp (which should round down to 25 hp due to all sources)
-43% damage reduction
-10% slower weapon deploy speed
blocks healing whilst in use
Sticky:
Stickybombs fizzle after 2.0s
-100% primary ammo
Rocket:
-100% secondary ammo

I've played on a server with these kind of stats but instead of weapons healing on hit you would have to deal 500 damage to get a 50% max hp heal, which is a plugin related thing, I can also safely say that it was really hard to survive, this wouldn't make the jumpers strong and if anything would discourage delaying a lot whilst making fighting a higher priority since you wouldn't be able to run the clock around the hale with health kits anymore.
if this is too strong (given it goes through and people play around with it), health decay/less healing can be increased or on hit: gain hp can be reduced.

I want people to know that before suggesting something that requires own coding to ask me in beforehand.
If anything exists, go ahead but don't rely on me to make every single change, I'm not willing to do everything.

However, I like the ideas, worth a try.

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread