Awaiting Feedback [FF2] Replace Hatsune Miku with MLG Sniper (1 Viewer)

Replace Hatsune Miku with MLG Sniper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ham

No specific reason, Hatsune Miku is just bad and annoying to go up against. People on the server keep saying MLG Sniper getting removed is a shame, so I made this.

UberMedicFully should have the required CFG file somewhere in the archived files, so I'm not gonna include it here.
1699983551555.png

Also self-made textures for Panda to make him more swag.

Stats

Health : Medium-High / High

Rage : Get a Sniper Rifle, stun the players and sentries around you and become ubercahrged for a brief moment.

Mobility : Super Jump

Lifeloss : Matrix

Passive : Is a very loud boss.

Question, the loudness would be a bother for some people, will you be tackling that?

I would be yes, so hopefully that does happen if he does get added

Adding him seems unnecessary since we already have mlg spy.

Adding him seems unnecessary since we already have mlg spy.
Although yes it is similar to MLG spy in theme,
It's different in the sense it's practically a reintroduction of spyper, except it have been changed to resolve the camping issues spyper had. It essentially is an improved spyper. And compared to the boss it is replacing, Miku can be annoying to fight like ham said, especially on a map like 2 fort desk and nebula

Reactions: Fairy
Although yes it is similar to MLG spy in theme,
It's different in the sense it's practically a reintroduction of spyper, except it have been changed to resolve the camping issues spyper had. It essentially is an improved spyper. And compared to the boss it is replacing, Miku can be annoying to fight like ham said, especially on a map like 2 fort desk and nebula
Provided a fix is added for the camping issue as the main post hadn't specifically specified such a fix/change

There's already my pending thread for boss replacements but since I can see that it's never going to happen, sure, miku's lost several abilities and isn't that interesting, only thing I want to note is that the weapon on rage should be a temporary one, I'd prefer there being a non spyper-lite hale.

I need my extremely loud hale, :medic1:

but i agree with Heavy tf2’s opinion. since it seems like a improved spyper i’d love to see it (also i find miku to be a very bland hale and would not be bothered by her replacement), how does the sniper rifle function? I would not like it to become a new camp hale

I need my extremely loud hale, :medic1:

but i agree with Heavy tf2’s opinion. since it seems like a improved spyper i’d love to see it (also i find miku to be a very bland hale and would not be bothered by her replacement), how does the sniper rifle function? I would not like it to become a new camp hale
It would have a ray trace when he shoots.
High damage but 2-3 shots only.

I was fine with this at first but then I remembered how damn loud MLG Sniper was.

No.
I will take my time lowering his volume, the last time I kinda rushed myself (also because he had over 25 sounds) and it turned out garbage.

I'm trying to understand the reasoning of adding this hale...
I understand Miku is not much of a freak and doesn't have much of a place in FF2 but replacing her with another Hale that we previously voted to remove seems uncreative & lazy.

I'd stick to more original ideas and not reused assets.
This was mentioned already, but I agree with the sentiment... We do not require another MLG version boss.

Overall, I'm going with a solid no.

• Agree
Reactions: Keres

Users who are viewing this thread